What's Your Dream/Future Features of the next TMCG

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you buy TMGC V4 if it is available next year?

• Obviously!Why not:D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will see if there's something good about that.

• I will stick to V3.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO!!!!!

LUK! the v4 will jst hav wap attached to it!!! so u can tlk and play and do stuff with any1 around the world thats wat i thnk it shld hav then it will not be the best hand held game in the world but!!! the best by far!!!! the best hand held game in the world every1 will want hav it nd they won't be sold out everywhere they'll jst hav millions everywhere and the worlds stores will be making millions maybe even billions of cash from 1 F*IN PRODUCT ROK ON!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) :p B) :D

Id like to see an ACTUAL connection to the internet! ( Instead of using pass's back and forth, you actually wiresly connect to the internet!)

EDIT: some1 should send an email to bandai with a link of this page, so some of these ideas could happen!

Last edited by a moderator:
The first time I brought TMGC V3 days ago,i start asking myself this question: What's my Dream/Future Features of the next TMCG?Maybe somedays the admin can comehere and apss it to bandai corp :( for suggestion for their next version of TMGC.

I will start first with i want:

-Darker pixel(the want i have now is really light)

-Unscratchable Screen

-More characters :angry: :wub: :pochitchi:

-Random event

-Random restock time (This will make the TMGC more interesting)

-Mailing features that can allow us to send small mail to friend in our friend lists

-Small white light(similar to GBA SP) that allow us to play in the dark :)

-When sound is off,we can choose vibration mode,especially beneficial for students in school :mametchi:

@ Of course we can't expect all this new features to come with the same old price @

----

Ok thats all i can think off,maybe you can list now want you want but don't be unrealistic.

:p :( :(
those are good ideas!!!!!!

I really like these ideas. I will more than likely buy the V4 if it has new features, but we will have to see. As for your ideas, i think they are amazing!

i think those ideas really rock, especially the rumble feature, light up background, and mailing system, but wouldnt it also be cool if there were color pixels and that u can have a home and put in furniture like Tamagotchi: Corner Shops.

i like that game because u can decorate ur room but the svcky thing is that u cant actually raise ur tamagotchi in corner shops. but its still cool, and the takoyakis make me hungry!

anyways, im looking forward to tamagotchis if those ideas really work. it would be so AWESOME! ... but expensive too. =) ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I came up with a coupla ideas. I dunno whether I've posted these before, so please bear with me :/.

Okay. Here goes!

-Some Tamagotchi could be both girl and boy (they can marry with either kind and they will be totally black or totally white)

-The options on the food menu (which would be similar to v3) would change dependant on character, but the amount of kinds would never change.

-Instead of Toilet, it could be Groom and you could clean up the Tamagotchi/set it on the toilet, or give your Tamagotchi a bath.

-You could send your Tamagotchi to dance, music and swimming schools, which would cost a certain amount of Gotchi Points and would take a certain amount of time. Going to dance school would increase a dancing skill point, music school a music skill point etc., with the maximum skill points being three.

-You could furnish the house, so if say you bought a sofa, one would appear in the background.

-You get more points for Sprint than for Bump. That would make people make their Tamagotchi light so they could be better at Sprint, rather than making their Tamagotchi fat for Bump.

-You could play games even when your Tamagotchi was underweight, or your Tamagotchi would ALWAYS lose 3lbs of weight from games.

-You could make 3 way connections.

-You could choose 'Surprise' on the connection menu.

-Tamagotchi could go out on a date with the one it loved.

-There could be different options of Punish and Praise.

-You could choose the kind of medicine you gave your Tamagotchi.

-Tamagotchi could become enemies with other Tamagotchi, and fight each other when they visited each other or before giving a present.

The first time I brought TMGC V3 days ago,i start asking myself this question: What's my Dream/Future Features of the next TMCG?Maybe somedays the admin can comehere and apss it to bandai corp :wacko: for suggestion for their next version of TMGC.

-Unscratchable Screen

-More characters :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

-Random event

-Mailing features that can allow us to send small mail to friend in our friend lists

-Small white light(similar to GBA SP) that allow us to play in the dark :wacko:

-When sound is off,we can choose vibration mode,especially beneficial for students in school :wacko:

@ Of course we can't expect all this new features to come with the same old price @

----

Ok thats all i can think off,maybe you can list now want you want but don't be unrealistic.

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
thats the tama i would look for

(to be honest the ver 3 i think is a load of cow dung!)

P.s no offence! :wacko:

My idea is like...

Theres a icon were its like a little house and u can put ur tama in his/her house.

You can get like a mail box...

You get like little bills

A USB connecter

Mailing services..

Babysitters (Only 4 babys and tods)

School

Ur tama can get like a mobile phone

a head phone connect and speaker

So u can like call ur friends (well ur tamas can and)

And when u connect u can choose to call or connect

You can like tell ur friend like OMG! i got Memetchi!

And ur tama has a unique bday and u can plan a party

With the mail and you tama goes away it can get send like postcards.

When ur tama goes away it can stay a bit longer then 15 sec

Your tama has a wardobe

If 1 of ur friendz tama dies ur friends list changes

WOW thats alot 4 me

The first time I brought TMGC V3 days ago,i start asking myself this question: What's my Dream/Future Features of the next TMCG?Maybe somedays the admin can comehere and apss it to bandai corp :angry: for suggestion for their next version of TMGC.

-Unscratchable Screen

-More characters :huh: :( :eek:

-Random event

-Small white light(similar to GBA SP) that allow us to play in the dark :angry:

-When sound is off,we can choose vibration mode,especially beneficial for students in school :eek:

----

:angry: :angry: :angry:
No offence, but some of the ideas are not realistic. If that happens, it will cost more money.

There should be a fancy line of Tamagotchis called Tama Downtown, or something like that. They should look like jewelry, like a pocket watch or pendant or something.

I reckon that it should have atleast at backlight or something.

So you'd have to press a button on the side of the tama and it stays on for a minute, press the button again and it turns off if it is still on. Or it could have a few light on the cover or something so you can use it in the dark like if you were in the car and you have no light to use to check your tama.

I can't remember if I have posted some of these things already, so bear with me. Oh yeah, and Settings, I think so too... I have a V3 and a V1 and I was quite disappointed with the V3 when I got it because of the glitches and everything...

-You can change the sound volume and screen contrast.

-You could send messages and add people as your contacts. You would be given an unique username when you began your Tamagotchi, that you cannot change so each username would be different.

-Tamagotchi would get sick faster and do their business a lot more whenever they are overweight.

-You could change the Tamagotchi's beep by downloading monophonic tunes onto it and instead of 'Sound' it said 'Options' and it then had an options menu with sound and all that. So you would select the attention option in the Options menu and select the monophonic tune you'd like... of course there would be a limit as to how many tunes you could save onto the Tamagotchi.

-On the game option, you could choose from, say 8 games, and you could then choose from levels 1-3. Beat a game normally on any level and you will fill up a happy heart, perfectly on level 1 you will fill up 2, perfectly on level 2 you will fill up 3 happy hearts and for perfect level 3 four happy hearts!

I haven't read everyones posts so sorry if I repeat! I think that bandai are slowly going to release all the extras of the entama into connection 1 by 1, so next version might start with being able to have a mail box or something like on entama. But until connections have all the advantages of enatama's I don't think anything very new will happen! And somehow I don't think Bandai will evber issue a colour pixellation tamagotchi, this craze isn't going to last forever! But these ate what I'd really like Bandai to take into consideration:

+ When you select the bat and ball icon as well as:

GAME

ITEM

SHOP

PASSWORD

SOUVENIER

I would like it to say

SCHOOL.

When you enter school you can choose one of the games, one to do with cleverness, olne to do with style and one to do with friendliness, when you play the SCHOOL ames you will earn points to your Gotchi friendly, clever or style, which is displayed on your Status. The one you earn highest points in by the time it's an adult your tama will take on one of many jobs in that region!

+ I would like lots of the v2. Characters back, such as Chohimetchi, and lots of thereal uglies eliminated and more cuties created!

+ I would like a mail box feature where you get mail every day at rando times, you can read your letters, some give you money, some give you points for clever friendly and happy, and some can be bad aswell and make you lose money or points or happiness.

+ I would like when you connect there to be a new feature called CHAT or GOSSIP or TALK or something simalar. When entered your tamagotchi's will do a visit but will say messages to eachother, for example if they are opposite gender one couold say "I love you" The other might say "Me too", etc...

+ More games! Yes maybe 8 would be nice!

+More secret codes and special items!

There is probably more but i can't think right now!

Tamagotchis are boring to me. I cant work them :) :mametchi: :rolleyes:

I hate Tamagotchis I LOved TO be Pm-ed

If u r depressed GO TO www.neopets.com!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would put:

Angelgotchi,Morinogotchi,V1,V2,V3,G1,G2,devilgotchi,Santagotchi(other tamagotchi),the charcthers ALL combined together,so theres more characther along with the new ones.

On the tamagotchi website,you could send a code that will allow your tamgotchi to be coloured and customized on the computer,then after you are done you receive a code to type into your tamagotchi and then your tamagotchi will be that colour!

When you check the Heart points you could also check the mood of the tamagotchi(sad,happy,bored,love,hungry,embarrased,sleepy)

The tamagotchi can have a first name,middle name and last name

There could be clothes that won't dissapear if you push a button but can be removed when wanted.

More games

There could be weather

Tamagotchi can have different personalitys(mean,kind,rude,active,lazy)

A button that can let you bring them to the park,freinds house,a store and just like hang out.

a touch screen and a house so u cud move things around in the house

it can have garage sales (<bluetooth so people can buy stuff of other tamas)

wireless messageing

color screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back