whats your fave name?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what name???(boy)

• justn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • brad

• grant

• alex

• dot

• ryan

• (any suggestions? plz post!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should go to the Tamagotchi generation. But they have weird names :p

Matt

John

Mike

Chris

CJ

TJ

AJ

AL

Cdude

cool

west

sean

paul

I like stragne unique names.

Mine are... *pokes siggy thing*

Kai and Adyle

idk I cant think of any suggestions.

I don't think this is the right place 2 post this

but I like the name ryan

I like stragne unique names.
Mine are... *pokes siggy thing*

Kai and Adyle

idk I cant think of any suggestions.
I don't think you should pick a human name, pick a weirder human name or a made up name for a boy to make it much cuter! Personally, I would name it Joey since that's cute and doesn't make you think of a human too much or Kai is good too. Kai is a cool name, I declare. Also, Nigel is really weird but personally I think it is good for a boy. This is how I would be thinking-

1. Put all the names out on a list.

Joey

Kai

Nigel

2. Kill one name and think why. (I couldn't kill any of these names, so I am just going to randomly select one.)

Joey

Nigel

Kai was killed because it wasn't as versatile, or as usable as the other ones. It wouldn't fit as many tamagotchis that you might end up with.

3. Decide the main qualities you want the name to have and pick the one that suits best.

Joey

Nigel is too strange, and Joey is very versatile and cute for anything, boy, pet, or Tamagotchi!

That is how I think things through. Hope I helped! (And if it's too tough, you could reset it and hope for a girl, but I wouldn't do that.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back