What's Your Fave Store?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, I dunno if I've posted here before.

But anyways, I'll pretty much shop most anywhere, if I find decent stuff.

Except Aeropostale, Aercrombie, Hollister, or American Eagle.

No. Just no.

I really try to find those little indie corner shops, but where I live, we have an amazing lack of them. x_x So I buy my cool unique stuff online. The big box stores I tend to go to are Hot Topic, Old Navy, The Gap (they have nice jeans), and stuff like Wal-Mart and Target. One time I found the most amazing shirt ever at Target--the infamous BLACK EXPLORER SHIRT.

I also pick up t-shirts at various events like concerts. -shrugs- I guess, as long as it's decent and I'm shopping, and it's a decent price, and I like it, I'll go for it. I'm not too prejudiced against which stores.

HOWEVER, one time we went to this outlet shopping district for stuff like Banana Republic, and I found it terribly opressive. x_x There were so many fancy things like suits and diamond jewelry and like, 200 dollar gowns and so on and so forth. I had some problems. J. Crew I found slightly less oppresive, but the big price tags sort of scared me. But hey, I got something there. That's an improvement.

Theres an Australian shop for stationary called Smiggle. www.smiggle.com.au .

I also love the shop Diva

That's true. My aunt bought me a shirt from there. It was very soft.
I also agree that it smells INCREDIBLE. When my aunt gave me the bag, I probably sat there smelling the bag for about 15 minutes :D

I would still prefer to shop at a discount store, seeing as I am not made of money, and the size selection is better. The shirt I got was an XL and it still fit like crap.
I know, when i got my abercrombie shirts it made my WHOLE closet smell like the store. :angry: I got some perfume there. :huh:

I luv

Abercrombie

Hollister

Juicy Couture

So Nikki

I dont get y u guys hate abercrombie and hollister they r so cool and they have they best clothes plus all the others like wallmart are ugly

Pacsun

JC penny somtimes

Hottopic

Charrolete russe

Kohls

Last edited by a moderator:
:3 I love that moose, I don't even know why.
My first like Brand name shirt was a yellow hoodie from A&F with the moose on it xD

It was always my favorite shirt.

Now I don't really know where it is 0.0
I have a yellow hoodie from abercrombie. It was SO comfortable. It was all snuggly. <3

I wore it in the summer too, and my parents got mad at me.

But yeah, the moose is cool. One of my friends calls the Gap deer the "anorexic deer." So now all I do when I see that deer is stare at it's stomach. xD

I forgot about accessories...which I just get from wherever.

And I also get makeup from WalMart. There nail polish selection is amazing. <3

I'm also pretty amazed to know there's a store named after me. xD

@ swisscheese: Well, not everyone likes abercrombie. Just because you don't like WalMart doesn't mean other people don't. Just because you think abercrombie sells the best clothes doesn't mean that we all think that. Everyone has their own sense of style.

I have a yellow hoodie from abercrombie. It was SO comfortable. It was all snuggly. <3I wore it in the summer too, and my parents got mad at me.

But yeah, the moose is cool. One of my friends calls the Gap deer the "anorexic deer." So now all I do when I see that deer is stare at it's stomach. xD

I forgot about accessories...which I just get from wherever.

And I also get makeup from WalMart. There nail polish selection is amazing. <3

I'm also pretty amazed to know there's a store named after me. xD

@ swisscheese: Well, not everyone likes abercrombie. Just because you don't like WalMart doesn't mean other people don't. Just because you think abercrombie sells the best clothes doesn't mean that we all think that. Everyone has their own sense of style.
I know I didnt say that everybody has to like abercrombie.

Hmm... I like Hot Topic, any halloween store, Clairs, Icing, pac sun, journyes, the Vans store, the dollar section at Target, Khols, TJ Max, and THRIFT SHOPS! I don't like A&F or Hollister. My friend went to Hollister, CA (the town called Hollister) and she got a blue sweater that said hollister on it for like $5.

Spencers scares me alittle because of the displays in the windows. Like the thongs and erm..."toys" and such.

I like Walmart. I strongly dislike stores like Abercrombie and Hollister; Why should I have to pay extra to have -your- store name printed everywhere on me?
I agree. They are only so expensive because its got the

brand's name printed on it. I usually get my clothes from Old

Navy or JC Penny. SOMETIMES American Eagle.

But, my favorite store is Wal-Mart and PetSmart. ^_^

Wal Martand Toys r us
Hehe I used to love Toys R us but the toys there are expensive as ever and they sell baby stuff there now ( sort of but it's still cool I guess )

Hmmm...

Limited Too

Any store that sell Jonas Brothers products

Target

Hate Hollister and Aero. >.> Kids who shop there think that they are all that.

I luvAbercrombie

Hollister

Juicy Couture

So Nikki

I dont get y u guys hate abercrombie and hollister they r so cool and they have they best clothes plus all the others like wallmart are ugly
If you were reading our earlier posts, you might find out that we don't like to have HOLLISTER and ABERCOMBIE in huge letters across our fronts, but hey, don't sweat it.

Thanks to Princess08, I have found my new home at Hot Topic.com. It's impossible for me to look through one page without finding something I ADORE and MUST HAVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back