What's your favorite anime?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is Inuyasha and Naruto. I had to make a Spongebob Naruto cross my background (SPONGEBOB NINJAPANTS!)
I wonder how Spongebob would look as a Naruto character.

My faves are Naruto, and Inuyasha. (I keep forgetting to watch it XD) Bleach comes in third.

I love :

1.Inuyasha

2.Trinity Blood

3.Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

4.Ouran High School Host Club

5.Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuustu

6.Air

7.Witch Hunter Robin

8.Case Closed

and a few others.... but i can't remember them at this moment

I love :
1.Inuyasha

2.Trinity Blood

3.Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

4.Ouran High School Host Club

5.Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuustu

6.Air

7.Witch Hunter Robin

8.Case Closed

and a few others.... but i can't remember them at this moment
If you like Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

you might wanna try elfen lied (its really gorey though, just to warn you)

Case Closed rocks!

So does Trinity Blood :)

Mine is

Yu-Gi-Oh

Naruto

inuyasha

Full Metal Alchemist.

Yu-Gi-Oh GX

really? Elfen lied....... it sounds familiar
its really gorey, 97% of people who like Higurashi no Naku Koro ni love Elfen Lied.

P.S If you like Witch Hunter Robin, you should Try wolf's rain, its by the same people who made Wwitch hunter Robin

its really gorey, 97% of people who like Higurashi no Naku Koro ni love Elfen Lied.

P.S If you like Witch Hunter Robin, you should Try wolf's rain, its by the same people who made Wwitch hunter Robin
oh... i watch wolf's rain! there were quite a few shows i didn't mention... but i forget

I only like the anime movies made by Hayao Miyazaki, and that's the only anime I ever watch. In my opinion, most anime shows have way too similar storylines that get boring. (The ones that air in America, anyways.)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you like Higurashi no Naku Koro niyou might wanna try elfen lied (its really gorey though, just to warn you)

Case Closed rocks!

So does Trinity Blood :chohimetchi:
Oh god. That anime is very bloody, contains nudity also. Not for weak stomached.

xD

I love..

1- Ouran High School Host Club

2- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

3- Elfen Lied

4- Avatar (If you count it)

5- Pokemon (If you count it)

6- Naruto

Do you guys have any suggestions? As long as the anime isn't as long as Naruto, but more like Ouran in episodes, that would be nice.

Zombie Loan...because it's the only one I've watched (apart from Naruto, but I got bored of that)

I need to watch the end though c:

I prefer manga?

I used to watch pokemon and card captor sakura when I was little :)

Latest posts

Back