What's your favorite kind

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What virtual pet is your favorite?

• Tamagotchis and nothing else

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NeoPets

• NanoPets

• AquaPets

• Mutsus

• PowerPalz

• Blinkies

• GigaPets

• Furbies

• DinkieDinos

• Other (post it here)

• I like them all

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry, but i just HAD to vote "Other (explain in other post please!)", or whatever it was that u called it or said after the word "Other", because i LOVE NeoPets and i LOVE Tamagotchis, the first option that u put for ur poll, and, i'd like to know this one thing,:

What The Heck Is A DinkieDino or whatever it's called??????????!!!!!!!!!! Huh??????????

lol :p sorry, i get a little crazy, sometimes, and sorry, again.

:lol: :hitodetchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :mametchi:

:mimitchi: :furawatchi: :chohimetchi: :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: :eek:

I agree Ristar. I used to like neopets and all I wanted to do was try to earn up to $1,000,000 until i realized it was lifeless and it was no use anndd only freak of natures play that game.

Don't bother but for Neopet fans one day ul know that tamagotchi's are a lot more sense when you think about it in life.

A dinkie-dino is a dumb pet which u get to chose which pet you want but it seems fun at first. everyday it dies and u will know it dosen't make sense at all it costs $1.00 and I used to have 1 untill i stepped on it and smashed it. Now I have two tamagotchi's

tamagotchi are the best!

the least are the stupid dinkie dinos!!!! :eek: :angry: :angry:

I like the multi pets! I have like, 4. Ijust like the fact that you can pick and choose what animal that you want! :furawatchi:

I haveone, called a Digi*pet. thats my most recent one.

Last edited by a moderator:
tamagotchi are the best! the least are the stupid dinkie dinos!!!! :) ;) :)
A lot of people like dinkie dinos.If you don't like dinkie dinos,you should probably keep it to yourself.It is rude to say that a virtual pet is stupid.

Please, don't post negative things about virtual pets.None of them are stupid.

A lot of people like dinkie dinos.If you don't like dinkie dinos,you should probably keep it to yourself.It is rude to say that a virtual pet is stupid.Please, don't post negative things about virtual pets.None of them are stupid.
this is since like 2005 and it whent up to 5 years lolz XD

This topic was bumped by several years. Please check the dates on topics before posting/voting.

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back