whats your favorite tv show?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont watch tv, if theres a tv on in my house, somebodys playing a game. but in my room theres a tv, I use it for the good old wii! :eek:

I like alot of shows so Idk lol :kuribotchi: look at my avie that's one of them X3!

Last edited by a moderator:
I persoanlly don't enjoy any of the above, but don't get me wrong. I'm sure the shows are still good.

I watch Hannah Montana, iCarly, Wizards of Waverly Place, and Zoey 101. I love them all. :)

I barely watch tv and when i do, i watch degrassi the next generation and its good too.

I love X factor. And ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh

I fancy Simon Cowell

EEK my mum just walked in mega cringe

*Adding to my post* I sometimes watch nicktoons with my brother and sister. But Its usally AHHH! Real monsters

My favorite show is The Simpsons. I've never heard of most of the shows in the poll, but I use to watch Pokemon when I was younger.

eee! haha!!!!! i love pucca!!!! WHOOO!

but otherwise i watch...

hannah montana, spongebob, chowder, foster's home for imaginary friends,

suite life, that's so raven, phil of the future... i watch alot... i watch pretty much everything on disney channel. except life with derek and the wizard show XP

House, The Simpsons, House, Scrubs, House, America's Funniest Home Videos...Did I forget to mention House PWNS ALL? xD

Yeah, I know I have an obsession. Just ask any of my friends xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back