What's your favourite book?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love reading many books! I have many of my favorites such as: Dork Diaries, (I don't know if Fruits Baskets counts but meh i'll add it there) Fruits Basket, Middle School Get me out of here , Walk two Moons, Lair & Spy and many more! :D but of all I would have to stick with Dork Diaries ;)

My favorite book is one I read in high school called The Lathe of Heaven. It's about a man whose dreams alter reality and a doctor who tries to use the man to shape the world into what he wants it to be. It's a really neat book and pretty creepy at times. I need to track it down so I can read it again. The movie adaptation of it (at least the one I saw) is terrible. It changed way too much.

My favorite two books are Eon by Alison Goodman and Heir to Sevenwaters (Sevenwaters #4) by Juliet Marillier.

I really love them to death *^*

One of them would have to be The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie.

Me: Technically, my human friend, Danielle Bowden, loves "1001 Fun Ways to Play". It always gives her ideas on making up different activities to do with her toy friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back