Whats your favourite Pokemon?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=7pt]Milotic is my favorite. I prefer Water Types and Physic Types. <3[/SIZE]

Lunatone. Those who know me well may know that already. ;]

I love the legendaries from Fire red/ Leaf green. Especially the ice one, whatever its called.

As far as cuteness goes, Togepi. xD

I'm a sucker for them.

It's really hard to choose my single favourite, but I think it might be Vileplume.

I so fail. x_x

Gardevoir totally even though i have not played pokemon in a very long while

I have lots of favorites. Dialga, Palkia, Empoleon, (Nicknamed J.D.!) Croagunk, Giratina, Mespirit, Uxie, Roserade, Roselia, Togekiss, Staravia, Luxray, Machamp, Combee, Cherrim, Glameow, Purugly, Chansey, (P.S. How do you get Chansey to evolve to Blissey, for the Poke dex?) Pikachu, (Obviously!) Gardevoir, Gallade, Ariados, (I have the differently colored one!) and Cresselia. (Told you I like lots of Pokemon!) Least favorite: Kricketune.

^Yesh, i hate kriketune.... did you catch the cresselia? i didn't catch it yet..... coughcoughiwastedmymasterballonmesprit

^Yesh, i hate kriketune.... did you catch the cresselia? i didn't catch it yet..... coughcoughiwastedmymasterballonmesprit
I caught Cresselia a few nights ago, along with Mespirit. Kricketune is ugly, and I released mine. Coughcoughwastedmymasterballonrotom

My favourite Pokemon has pretty much always been Nidorina.

I went through phases with Pichu, Wooper and Mudkip, but Nidorina is my babe. <3

I love Dragonair too.

I caught Cresselia a few nights ago, along with Mespirit. Kricketune is ugly, and I released mine. Coughcoughwastedmymasterballonrotom
i cannot catch cresselia. how do you do it without a master ball??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back