What's your favourite season?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spring, because Winter & Summer are way too harsh. And Autumn is bleh... back to school, to see more annoying faces and raking leaves? naw.

Autumn's purrdy. :3 I love the oranges, reds and golds and browns and everything. Perfect time to stroll around in a park. As Becca said, "There's just something magical about the way the wind blows the different color leaves around."

Of course, the other seasons are nice, too. Summer because it's hot and I get to visit relatives. Winter because you drink hot chocolate and have fires and make snow creatures. And spring because all the flowers bloom and it's purrdy.

Summer. No school, and it's hot. The two best things in the world. Although, a good percentage of our plant life is fried until Winter.

Spring- Burning hot, but I still don't like it.

Fall- Burning hot, but I have to live with the dread that Winter is coming, and I go back to school. All the plant life shrivels up and dies.

Winter- Flat out sucks. Cold. Even though the grass magically comes to life. We don't get snow, I've never even seen it.

I'll repeat myself.

I'm more of a middle/meduim/warm/average type person..

Winter is too cold and depressing..

Summer is too hot and boring.

Fall is too early..

Spring is just right. Almost end of the school year, warm temperature, and during spring you barely have any stress as you would in the other seasons..

Summer.

I feel so free being able to walk around outside without a shirt, and people understanding why doing it. (;

I'm a boy just to tell you.

Edit- I re-read it and it sounds really odd. Read at your own risk. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
spring,because the flowers r blooming and its not too cold or hot because its kinda like a mix of summer and fall

Summer.I feel so free being able to walk around outside without a shirt, and people understanding why doing it. (;

I was like WTF? when you said without a shirt cuz i thought you were a girl :ichigotchi:

But then you said you were a boy i felt better :p .

Anyway I like mid spring summer

Summer.I feel so free being able to walk around outside without a shirt, and people understanding why doing it. (;

xDDDDDD.

Winter,Spring and Fall.

I hate summer, I hate the heat. (I love Summer Band though. <3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back