Whats your favourite ...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Favorite Song from HSM2 has probably got to be "I gotta Go my own way"-Gabriella

The Lyrics are Pretty Deep (...Eh, As Deep As Disney Channel Could Ever Get)

//AR

My favourites are Gottas Go My Own Way by Gabriella and Troy and the song that wasn't in the movie but is a bonus track on the soundtrack. Humuhumunukunukuapua'a by Ryan and Sharpay. It was the song that Ryan and Sharpay were going to sing in the talent contest before Sharpay dumped him for Troy.

I also like I Don't Dance by Ryan and Chad.

I like Gotta Go my Own Way the best definitely. ^_^ I kinda like What time is It and You are the Music in Me, too.

The only good one is the one Troy sings when he's mad, other than that they're alright.
High School Musical isn't the best movie out there.. >__>
Thats bet on it... Rey Mysterio, I get why you don't really like em'. Tough love, right?

So I made a tally:

I don't dance- **(2)

Bet on it- ***(3)

Gotta Go My Own Way- ****(4)

You Are The Music In Me-**(2)

All for one-*(1)

Work this out- *(1)

Fabulous- **(2)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate all of HSM :(

Their songs are SO annoying. As if life would even be like that. :)

Loathe with a passion all of them... hate all of the actors (zac... you are soo hot, why??? why must you do these movies, or get within 10,000 feet of vanessa?) but if you like the songs, you should be happy because they play them all of the time! ;)

~Reanna

Latest posts

Back