whats your favroite Holiday?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Summer_F.

Reaction score
I realy like Halloween!! Thats my day!!

whats yours?

PS, if i forgot one just post it your self

Christmas because it's my b day ;) and Halloween it's funny dressing up and pulling pranks lol!!

Halloween ismy lucky day! Blech! i hate candyi just like dressing up erry time and running around!

Last edited by a moderator:
:huh: :p :p :unsure: :unsure: [SIZE=14pt]Christmas because it near my b-day!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
:furawatchi: XD I put other because my favourite holiday is my birthday! XD :furawatchi:

My favorite Holiday would have to be... 

CHRISTMAS!

and then I love

MY BIRTHDAY!

-NINJA :D
lol birthdays! Im glad i didnt put that on the vote! :D erry one would vote for that! lol

My favorite would have to be Christmas. Because it's my b-day and I like the feeling I ge ton Christmas. And Halloween. It's fun dressing up and getting hyper by candy! :D

Halloween.... meh.. Although I do think I could take on the challenge of carving a pumpkin (I'm thinking wolf prints or wolf in general) It just seems like everyone's on a mad dash for candy and whatnot.

My favorite holdiay is ethier Thanksgiving or Easter. On Thanksgiving, we get to eat really tasty food (Pecan pie and pumpkin pie with whipped cream. Mmmmmm. My dad's turkey and gravy, yus, among other things...) and I get to hang out with my family members, show off my art, (shameless self promotion lol) I dunno, it feels nice. It feels kinda the way Christmas is supposed to feel like.

Easter is also fun.. while I don't believe in Jesus rising from the grave and I don't celebrate it, it's just one day where I can romp around and have some fun with my cousins. I don't really know why I think it's so fun, I just do. I don't really care about the chocolate, but then again, I really love rabbits and all.

One of my cousins is six years old, and he's like the new generation of American- he's so focused on getting presents and whatnot that it's just sad. I don't like Christmas as much anymore.. while of course I do appreciate getting things, and giving things, it's just so depressing to see this little kid running around yelling about what Santa should have gotten him and talking about how many toys he has and trying to get me to drag out MY things so he can play with them. I try to teach him to be creative with the little time I spend with him (I tell him that you're not supposed to only build lego things with instructions, you can build them yourself, and etc.) but kids will be kids.

I like my Birthday, of course, but it doesn't feel very special.

Leif Erikson day.

No, I'm kidding. Valentine's Day is always a love-hate kind of thing with me. I enjoy sharing my love but nobody ever accepts it.

Christmas is probably my favorite. I like watching the look on someone's face when they unwrap a gift, and I like eating Christmas candy, unwrapping my gifts and then calling my friends to see what they got and if we can play with our gifts later in the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back