What's your hair color?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I call mine red, but it's not totally red, it has blonde and brown in it too, and it's goldish-orange in the sun.

I have dirty blond hair with light blond highlights.

Naturally it's brown.

Right now it's kind of a brownish/purplish/reddish color.

I dyed it burgundy before I cut it a few months ago, so part is still (faded/fading)burgundy and my roots are growing in brown.

I need to redye it <.<;

It's like... A darkish blond with an amber-y tinting, and it has natural highlights of different shades of blond.

x

Click it. Decide for yourself. XD

~Mew

Mine is blond. Some people say it's strawberry blond, or golden blond, so I just call it golden strawberry blond. I have natural highlights. They are very pretty <3

I started out life with white-blonde hair.

Then it slowly turned more goldenly, then I discovered the sun, and it got more faded: [it's blurry, but we're paying attention to my hair color, so it doesn't matter xD]

And then I discovered HAIR DYE, and after several treatments it started growing in light brown-- Oh noes: [Nom.]

And then I added in black. And white:[i'm a fish.]

And then, after a while, the part of my hair that was natural turned goldeny:[Yay.]

But then.. It started to turn orange. The red tones in my hair really come out in the sunlight. Which made me sad. So I bleached my hair at the roots, taking out all the dark tones and leaving only the red. And now it's bright orange. I took a picture to show the world, but you can't see it well: [Fail.]

And so now the list of colors in my hair:

Yellowish.

Orange.

White-blonde.

Golden-blonde.

Light brown.

Dark brown.

Black.

Grey.

Most are results of mutations of black+white accidentally combined with my natural ever-changing color. So yeah. It's pretty orgasmic.

Auburn (don't you dare call me ginger).

I have blonde, brown, and, er, black streaks in my hair (completely natural. I dyed it green once but that's as far as I've been with hair colouring).

Auburnnn! ;)

Well, dyed auburn. It's naturally a medium brown.

Sometime soon I'm going to dye it purple.

my hair color is light brown and in the summer it is likea dirty blonde. my hair right noww is likee light brown with a few dark blonde natural highlights. And it has a slight tint of red. my hair is so weird. in the front its straight, the sides of my hair is wavy and the back is slightly curly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Light brown, some can consider it dark-ish blonde. You choose. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back