What's your least favourite Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dislike the Tamagotchi Keitai Hanerutch. The characters look way too weird. :p

EDIT: And the second version of the Hanerutch too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm..... To be honest i reallly don't think i can name a tama that i dislike!

OK maybe one: The v4, yes i don't like the v4, it's way to hard to get a decent good-care character. It might just be me but i always seem to end getting universals even when i was taking great care of the tama!! The games are kinda funi don't mind them. The characters are really cute! But what bugs me the most about the v4 is the stupid universals, its way to easy to get them even if you make one simple mistake like praising the tama instead of giving it discipline.

OK, this may be hard for you guys to believe since i have ALWAYS being a really big fan of this version. But sometime I find the v4.5 a little bit of a let down.... again it's because of the characters, excpet it's the other way round, it's waayy to eas to get perfect care characters!! And all the universals seem to be all the old classics that everybody likes, but no one can get them!!! I mean come on has anyone actaully ever gotten a universal on the v4.5???? Because i sure haven't. OK this is just me, i still really love love love the v4.5 but it does get to me sometimes when you can never get a universal!!

There's my opinions :)

Sakura <3

Well, let me say, I don't like the V4.5.

Getting the character I didn't want totally stopped me from running it. I loved EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING about it except for the fact that something made me get Shitekitchi.

:furawatchi: ~ Dazzmina ~ :chohimetchi:

I can imagine the v5 and v6 being annoying, which the v5 may be the least of which. But I can't really figure out which Tamagotchi is my least favourite!

It could be the p2, due to lack of cool characters I only like two which would be: Zuccitchi and Kusatchi.

Or the American p1, due to the lack of Oyajitchi, I really love that dude, and because it had Bill instead. Don't get me wrong, the person is fine (I guess) but the dude shouldn't be in a Tamagotchi like ever.

I don't like humans being on Tamagotchi, it should be only fictional persons, and creatures, and no real ones!

And maybe some other Tamagotchi may be my least, but I can't really say a definite one :p

My favorite used to be V2, I got as far as generation 27 when I was like 8.

Now I'm 14 and not really sure which one I like the most. I've ordered a TMGC+C and I'm saving for a Tama-Go and Tamagotchi ID L, so I guess one of them will be my new fave.

I can imagine the v5 and v6 being annoying, which the v5 may be the least of which. But I can't really figure out which Tamagotchi is my least favourite!

It could be the p2, due to lack of cool characters I only like two which would be: Zuccitchi and Kusatchi.

Or the American p1, due to the lack of Oyajitchi, I really love that dude, and because it had Bill instead. Don't get me wrong, the person is fine (I guess) but the dude shouldn't be in a Tamagotchi like ever.

I don't like humans being on Tamagotchi, it should be only fictional persons, and creatures, and no real ones!

And maybe some other Tamagotchi may be my least, but I can't really say a definite one :p
Yes, i really agree with you there, the p1/p2 tamagotchies are not the best. I have never owned one but i think they are just a little to baisc, and they die way to fast :( Plus it takes forever for them to evolve!!! So this is probably my most least-liked tamagotchi sadly.....

I really dislike the v5, it just gets so boring aand repetitive! I understand from your log(Dazzmina) that you enjoy running the v5, but I just... just see nothing in it, whenever I go on a no-tama thing it is starts after I use the v5, I just think, what's the point and stop. |(. I LOVE the iDL though.

Yes, i really agree with you there, the p1/p2 tamagotchies are not the best. I have never owned one but i think they are just a little to baisc, and they die way to fast :( Plus it takes forever for them to evolve!!! So this is probably my most least-liked tamagotchi sadly.....
I find this quite ironic, due to the fact it all started with the p1 and p2, he he. Yes they are basic, it takes quite a lot of time for them to evolve, but for me that wasn't the let down...

It was really only the characters, if those were better, then it would've been a really good version. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they exist, due to the fact it all started with them. I really loved them when it was just them back then, but just not the majority of the characters :/

Also they indeed died waaaaaaaaaay to fast, and the lack of breeding (either through standalone, or connection) was a bit sad, cause it had no generation tracking... Though, I always get the nostalgic feeling when seeing one of those, as well as wanting one just for that reason!

We both like other versions more, that makes a lot of sense due to:

More features.

Better characters.

You might even say better looks.

Availability.

And that for me, says enough BUT:

I can't stress enough, how MUCH I love the special vintage versions (Morino, Oceangotchi, Mothra, Genjintchi, Santa, Angel, and Devil) because they all have special features, and nicks and nacks to them, which is awesome!

This concludes my post, which turned out longer than intended, so no offence taken if you only read parts of it ;)

My least favorite is probably my Music Stars... I think I only got them since I was wanting new tama at the time and only found Music Stars... The Stress level and the needing to buy food (near constantly) is a big part of why it doesn't stick to me that well. I like it.... but in most cases, I'd rather play with a different tamagotchi I have. I play with it to see if I want to for a while, but its one of my tama that is on for a little bit and the battery gets removed shortly after. 5 of them, 2 "euro" (backwards date) 2 "normal" and one still in the container because I wanted the extra figures.... (I have 2 bundle pack Music Stars) Just put away...

Sentimental can mean something like a memory you had.

Like the first time you won a game or had your first lick of your favorite ice cream.

Example....

Say you have been wanting a toy for so long. You finally got it for Christmas. The feeling that someone thought of the exact thing you wanted, just for you. Now you remember it every year because that one thing you wanted so badly. You are happy for what they have gotten you... Weather you still have the toy or not, thinking about it still gives you a feeling of happiness.

Maybe that is a way of looking at it.

My favorite used to be V2, I got as far as generation 27 when I was like 8.

Now I'm 14 and not really sure which one I like the most. I've ordered a TMGC+C and I'm saving for a Tama-Go and Tamagotchi ID L, so I guess one of them will be my new fave.
Oh, it's the LEAST favourite tama. I'm so dumb! >.<

Well, that would be the V5. Using the same time over 100 times to increase bonding is just no fun..

dazzilitchigirl said:
Thanks for reading my log, Zuzu. :)

Hmmm, I never get any nostalgic feeling. I grew up in the days of V4's, the V4 was my first Tama, when I was five (now I'm ten). I don't understand nostalgia. In my opinion, my Angelgotchi is just an old-fashioned toy that modern kids don't like any more, it has no sentimental value to me whatsoever. I just bought it because I'm collecting Tamas and I need at least one vintage to call my twenty-one Tamas a collection.

I DID look up nostalgia on Google Dictionary; it said it was "a sentimental longing for the past". I don't get that; why does anyone want to go back in time to when Tamas first came out? I most certainly do NOT want to go back to when I was walking into the toy shop where I bought my first Tama aged five years old and start my collection from scratch again, and I don't understand why anyone else does either.

:furawatchi: ~ Dazzmina ~ :chohimetchi:
People like Sentimental feeling because it reminds them of the memories they had with their friends, when everything was simpler, when they just had a great time, compared to nowadays when everything's so complicated and almost no one plays Tamas. Seeing as you got your first Tama when you were five, you were probably too young to remember it, hence why you don't understand it. Dictionary definitions won't really explain it, you need to experience it.

Wow! I like your thought out post about the ones you dislike :) Good examples!

I don't really like the V1 connection - mostly cause it's like seemingly impossible for you to gain gotchi points on it. I mean, I don't like how the later ones just kinda give them to you left and right, but I usually have no points on my V1.

I think the Tama-go was a nice gesture to the English populous of tama lovers, but I didn't like the idea of having to pay more to unlock features on it. The little figures are kinda cute, but I hate having to pay for them. The shell was much bigger than needed to be and they barely used any of the space inside - they could have used that space to add more features to unlock just internally. The screen was nice and big, but it just makes me want to play my TMGC+C instead usually.... :<

Generally though, I don't have an issues (or know about the other tamas that I haven't bought yet) with other tamas. I'm mostly just sad about Bandai America droppin the ball with American tamas. I cheer Japan for making the 15th Anniversary one though - at least they are still trying to make something quality for their customers.

-Purn

Music Star and Tamago.

The Music Star is soooooo hard to get Pro Debut and getting skills(not to mention the worry of having your Tama starving).

And the Tamago was wayyyy too boring. Especially since I couldn't get any Gotchi Figures. ._.

I don't like the V5.

The generations are slow.

The characters are too predictable.

The games are boring.

The Tama-Expo isn't fun.

I don't like the V4.

You're always more likely to get a Meme character, and that's annoying if you're aiming for a Mame/Kuchi character.

I'm just bad at the games.

I don't really think I like the V1.

I CAN'T FIX THE CONTRAST ON MINE AND IT'S SO DARK.

I'm bad at the games.

And the V6 will annoy me too.

I think it's just cuz the constant beeping and needing praise.

And the stress.

But that's it!

I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone that this topic was opened up so that members could state what their least favorite Tamagotchi is; some people seem to have lost sight of that. Just take the question at face value: tell us what your least favorite Tamagotchi is, give an explanation why (doesn't need to be long), and leave it at that. You don't have to respond to anyone's posts. Please refrain from bashing and going off-topic. Keep an open and understanding mind and PLEASE respect the opinions of others. If this thread continues to be cluttered with off-topic remarks (many of which I just removed), I will close it. Thank you.

Thanks OldSchoolTama, you're right, we've wandered too far off-topic!

Thanks for deleting the posts, and such.

On-Topic: Most annoying Tamagotchis seems to be music-star, familitchi and some others, not my opinion. But looking at other's peoples posts, tends to let one think they are.

Latest posts

Back