What's your life dream?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so starting with next year (10th grade).

I'll be the BAMFest BBound officer ever. :) And I totally won't be too overbearing with my almost unlimited powers. I'll have all A's, no matter how hard honors chem is supposed to be and no matter how deadly AP World History is supposed to be. (Actually, I'll settle for a B in WHAP because, y'know, it's an AP class and a B will get me a 4.0)

Then I'll get into Theatre Productions at senior high. Or Tech productions.

I'll continue French till I get utterly fluent.

I'll graduate. I'll do my undergrad at UTAustin--with a double major in film and journalism.

Hopefully, I'll get into Tisch at NYU. Then perhaps I'll live there for a while, working in the theatre business. Or maybe not. Then I'd love to go back to California--near LA, of course. Then I'll get into film... I'd love doing anything, but I'd lovelovelove directing.

Set design would be fabb too. So would costume. <3

If that doesn't work out, I'll settle with journalism, because that's love also.

I'll marry young. Around 22-25. And to somebody I absolutely adore and would die for. I should have my first kid before I'm 29. And my last (I want three) before 35.

I want two girls, and a son. And yeah, I already have their names picked out.

And of course, somewhere in there, I'll meet all of my lovely friends. I'll get my penguin tattoo, then the piano one.

Then, I'll be happy.

- Visit all my TT friends.

- Get straight A's all through highschool

- Get into a good University/College. Prefereably Yale or Harvard, even though we clearly do not have that kind of money xD

- Get a good job

- Get married

- Nice house

- Travel some more xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back