What's your nationality?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
American/Scottish/Brittish/Canadian

I WOULDN'T put Canadian in there, but It's like 5 generations of Canada away, so that's part of it. Like, I dun even have a Canadian accent, it's a cross between American, Scottish, Brittish, and MAYBE a bit Canadian, but I dun really know.

I never even knew I was American until I found out about my cousin. I never even THOUGHT I was part English, but then I found out my Great Great Great Great Grand-dude was from there, and then I was just all o.0 woah okay. Like a WEBSITE told me that, and I choose to believe, because of course he'd make the internet. He's freaking semi-famous! xD [/rant]

Irish and Polish. Weee... I want to be something else too. Dx

My friend and I look exactly the same, but she is like a bunch of other stuff and I don't think she is Polish. It's really odd.

I don't know if any of my family was born in Ireland or Poland, but my cousin has been there for a few years because she is going to college there.

I honestly am not sure.

My dad was adopted, and loves his adoptive parents dearly. (As do I!) So therefore, there have been no efforts made to locate his biological parents, so we don't know his TRUE heritage, though he says he's German and Scottish, because that's what his adoptive parents are.

My mom was a victim of severe child abuse, and is not close with her side of the family. Other than my one grandmother and my uncle, there really isn't much to that side of my family anymore. My mom says she's French and Italian, but we're not 100% positive on that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm like, Polish & African & Czechoslovakian but I live in America and have the most American of voices. xD Every accent quiz I've taken says I have no accent, standard American voice.

Let's see here...

Polish/American

If you want to get into detail...

50% Polish, 10% German, 10% Dutch, 10% Scottish or Irish [...D: I forget] and two others... I keep forgetting. ._.

Italian & Turkish.

But I like calling myself Australian. But I was born in America. And mum was born in Germany.

It's complicated. xD

I'm South African, as is my Dad.. and all his siblings, for that matter.

My Mum is Scottish, and so are most of her blood family.

My Dad's parents are Welsh.

And now we all live in England xDDD

I'm South African, as is my Dad.. and all his siblings, for that matter. My Mum is Scottish, and so are most of her blood family.

My Dad's parents are Welsh.

And now we all live in England xDDD
OO:

My mom's South African, so is the rest of her family.

My dad's British and so is there rest of his family.

And now we live in England too! xO

Well, I remember once my Dad was outside the house and there was this guy sat on a bench on the pavement, "reading a newspaper", it seemed. My dad noticed every now and then he kept looking ovet the top of the paper every now and then. So he went back into the house and let the dog out into the back yard. He then watched the guy drop the newspaper and run straight for the house and climbing straight over the gate to our back garden to break in from there, only to be attacked by the dog.

I'm glad we're not there now, though. It's just chaos :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back