What's your Neopets username

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been on neopets 4 a while, I hope little kawoolge is okay!What about my little beeka bo bo? :angry: :D
You have to go on soon or your pets will die of hunger. i didn't go on for about 3 days and my pets were about to die.then i went on and fed them. :(

goldenretriverlover and cutieyk is mine and add me as ur neofriend in goldenretriverlover

Mine is dogfreak100505.

I need help.

I don't have a lot of NP.

NPs for the poor!

Donate your NPs to the poor!

Hehehehehehe....

mine is dogfreak100505. Hey! Maybe we can put all of our usernames into our Neofriends list for stuff like auctions and trades! Oh and by the way Heather_Feather, what did you do with your draik? Give it to the Kadoatery or sold it or put it up for your auction? How did you get it? Did you buy it, or something happened and you got it? I've been trying to get a lot of draiks! I only had 2blue draiks. What color is yours?

My username is i_love_baby_kiki

Go to my shop please, its not selling :( :p :D :lol:

can any1 give me some NP?! I'm all out and I can't get them by playing games cuz something happened with my activation code thing! Just a 100? PLEEEEZE!?!?!?! Mine is dogfreak100505.

can any1 give me some NP?! I'm all out and I can't get them by playing games cuz something happened with my activation code thing! Just a 100? PLEEEEZE!?!?!?! Mine is dogfreak100505.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back