What's your opinion of Hannah Montana?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok what has she done. Get pregnant at age 16? Do drugs? Party all day and get drunk? Try to commit suiside on herself? Go mental and tried to kill someone? Think about that. U guys all hate her for stupid reasons, just because you hate her singing or her acting and suddenly its "ZOMG she's gonna be another Britney Spears!!!!!!!! I HATE her now!!!!!!!!!!"
So... I was almost pregnant at age 16. Does that make Miley better than me?

I've been drunk. Does that make Miley better than me?

I've been suicidal. Does that make Miley better than me?

We're not saying we dislike Miley because she has or hasn't done bad things. We are saying we dislike her, especially I dislike her, because compared to the great actresses of the past few decades, frankly she is terrible (and annoying. and way overrated. and way overpublicized. and has sold herself out to the extreme...etc. etc. etc.). Yes, you may think she is funny, but that is in large part due the the screenwriters, the people who write the script, and not due to the fact that Miley/Hannah herself is funny. I do believe that it's true that she would never have been noticed if it weren't for her dad. Her acting is sub-par at best, and I don't think her show promotes the morals that are good for young girls. Being a star is all-important? Lie to the people around you? Live a double life? I know I wouldn't want to teach my future children these values.

On a related note.... I heard the song "See You Again" on the radio a few weeks ago and absolutely LOVED it. About a week ago I found out it was by Miley Cyrus. I almost cried. I don't want to like her music! Thankfully, I have listened to her other songs and I think they're terrible. Hey, everybody has one song they like that they're ashamed of, right? :rolleyes:

So... I was almost pregnant at age 16. Does that make Miley better than me?I've been drunk. Does that make Miley better than me?

I've been suicidal. Does that make Miley better than me?

We're not saying we dislike Miley because she has or hasn't done bad things. We are saying we dislike her, especially I dislike her, because compared to the great actresses of the past few decades, frankly she is terrible (and annoying. and way overrated. and way overpublicized. and has sold herself out to the extreme...etc. etc. etc.). Yes, you may think she is funny, but that is in large part due the the screenwriters, the people who write the script, and not due to the fact that Miley/Hannah herself is funny. I do believe that it's true that she would never have been noticed if it weren't for her dad. Her acting is sub-par at best, and I don't think her show promotes the morals that are good for young girls. Being a star is all-important? Lie to the people around you? Live a double life? I know I wouldn't want to teach my future children these values.

On a related note.... I heard the song "See You Again" on the radio a few weeks ago and absolutely LOVED it. About a week ago I found out it was by Miley Cyrus. I almost cried. I don't want to like her music! Thankfully, I have listened to her other songs and I think they're terrible. Hey, everybody has one song they like that they're ashamed of, right? :mametchi:
That is just ur opinion that Miley is a terrible singer and actress. A lot of ppl agree with me that she's a good singer and actress. And why did u hate that song by Miley once u found out it was by her? And before u found out you loved it? That really ticked me off. Do u have to hate everything by Miley?

All the things I listed were the things Britney has done and some other bad things. I'm saying those things Miley hasn't done yet. Why do ppl hate her when she hasn't done anything wrong? She may have done some little things, but:\

[SIZE=14pt]She is just human like the rest of us and she makes mistakes too. Plz just give her a break and don't hate her just because she has done a little things wrong. It's hard being her.[/SIZE]

Again, that was a smart choice to get it closed down. There has been alot of stupid arguments in this one. It does really need to be shut down.

I actually was about to report it.

Scary XD

Becca♥

I hate Hannah Montanna. Her singing sucks. Her show sucks and she sucks. She is a Pop star Wannabe and Gawd those pictures she put on Myspace..Eww... She is just trying to be something she is not. The only reason she is famous is becasue of her Dad. 

I believe that Disney takes Hannah Montanna too far. Limited too is filled with Hannah Montanna stuff. Even a dang Hannah Montanna tooth brush. It is aimed at 8 yr olds and 9 year olds. If it is sponsored by Disney it is not 'real' music.

Sure there are people who like her and her music. But what really pisses me off is people who go. "Hannah Montanna is not crappy at all she won't end up like Brittney spears at all. Her show is the best and your just jealous!" That sure pisses me off. Hannah Montanna is just another Brittney Spears waiting to happen. Her parents need to control her more. ^.~

~ChibiMuffins
Agreed.

:/

Learn where the line is drawn by stating your opinion and where you are just being rude and slapping others who DO like it in the face.

There is a difference between 'no, I don't like it' and 'zomg, she iz suxxs and i h8 er so much she sud die' etc. Of course, that was an exageration, but you get the point.

Some people may be more sensitive than you are so respect it. I'm not even sure exactly what happened but a flame is a flame.

*Closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back