What's your opinon on...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

inSANE2

Reaction score
abusing illegal substances? There's a huuuuge war on drugs where I live at the moment and I thought it would be interesting to see what you guys thought. I'll post my opinion pretty soon.

[**Disclaimer** I realize that this is a very touchy subject and that is why I posted it in the "Seriously..." forum. I have read through all the rules and I am pretty sure that this complies with all of them. If it's breaking the rules or the discussion is getting out of hand then feel free to get a mod to close it. Please be mature and respectful.]

Uh.... Rule #1?

1. All posts are to be concise, friendly, respectful and with the intention of positive contribution towards TamaTalk.That means NO swearing, flaming, shaming, fighting, SPAM, pot stirring or discussion of anything illegal!
Let's not get into who abuses illegal substances and who doesn't on a family friendly web site, eh?

There are plenty of other sites where ppl can condemn, brag or lie about illegal substance abuse - but preferably not on TamaTalk :)

Thanks!

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back