What's your worst pain?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfer_girl

Reaction score
Once, I was playing netball at school, and my fingers got hit by the netball REALLY HARD! and It bended it ALL THE WAY! eww... XD Anyway, now I can bend my fingers really far. XD Its cool to gain powers when you get hurt. XD

~SG~

I can bend all of my fingers back really far... my index finger can touch the back of my hand :angry:

Anyways, my worst pain was either breaking my arm, or having Gastroenteritis (sp?)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have two: When I dislocated my risk and when my friend jumped on me and I scraped a piece of meat off of my knee. (Sorry it's so disgutsting...)

Well.....

Physical: Getting stiches. But it hurt worst when it acually happened

Imosional: Finding out my dad cheated on my mom!

When I was a toddler, I had a woodchip stuck in my foot. Like STUCK. Half was in my foot, the other not.. Ugg. Blood. Hurt. I was screaming. It was a quite big woodchip too..

Worst pain would be almost dislocating my wrist trying to do an ollie! x.x Hurt like having white hot pokers stuck in me! haha it was pretty funny though.. I wish I could have seen my face! :D (I didn't cry, this happened a year ago)

[SIZE=17pt]After riding my scooter, I got stitches for making a wrong turn around the curve, then a cast for walking up the stairs and slipping on the floor because of the slippery floor, then not following my karate teacher, I decided to fall on my RIGHT HAND, dang it, its the one I write on [/SIZE]

One more... I also dislocated my thigh at a resort:( :D

I get really bad stomache aches all the time (I think I may have to get my appendix taken out, that's where it always hurts) and those hurt so much one time at school I was seriously considering holding my breath until I went unconcious so I wouldn't feel it anymore. I'm happy I didn't though. I thought better of it in time.

Another bad pain I had was when I hit my toe on a door, and the toenail on my big toe got cracked all the way down the middle, and then my toe pretty much never stopped bleeding for three weeks. (It would have stopped bleeding sooner if my brother hadn't tripped me three days later, making the entire toenail come off.)

i got my fingure caught in the swing chain and i was pushing my sister on the swing and it almost disconnected my fingure :D but luckilly it didn't

My worst pain was when I tripped and I fell into this metal thing (don't remember what it was). Major oww.

Being rejected for being yourself since Pre-K. Nothing can compare to being rejected, always being picked last for everything (even to nerds) And when I actually made a friend, she moved to her homeland of Peru. And my other friends just got into the hating me mode. Emotional pain hurts the most. Trust me

I had a Ligament, that hurt as well but doesn't even come close. God I could barely walk it hurt so much! It felt like I stabbed a knife in my ankle... I broke my arm, I didn't feel that at all strangely o.o I can put up with alot and the top two pains for me are Emotional pains and Ligaments

heack....when i tries to teach a kindergartener the cotton eyed joe last year. I was wearing timberland boots, and banged my middle finger and spraind it.......i almost broke it. an the bad thing is......i had to play the sax that day....and the nurse was being stupid and took half of the day off. i had to play my sax!!!!! AHHHH...that hurt.

Being rejected for being yourself since Pre-K. Nothing can compare to being rejected, always being picked last for everything (even to nerds) And when I actually made a friend, she moved to her homeland of Peru. And my other friends just got into the hating me mode. Emotional pain hurts the most. Trust me
I had a Ligament, that hurt as well but doesn't even come close. God I could barely walk it hurt so much! It felt like I stabbed a knife in my ankle... I broke my arm, I didn't feel that at all strangely o.o I can put up with alot and the top two pains for me are Emotional pains and Ligaments
Your totally right MB emotional pain hurts the most. I've been haveing emotional pain lately. It hurts more than anything.

It does hurt the most of any pain, that is why a long time ago when I was like 7 or 8 (I think it was the Christmas I was 8, I turned 8 2 months earlier) I have decided to hate everyone (Not in a Hitler way, god why would I do that!?) and to not trust anyone but my mom (Not my dad, nor brothers, I only respect her and no one else) In fear of more emotional pain, being hit down when you arent expecting it hurts alot o.o

And I had to leave school early yesterday cause of this Ligament, I had to hobble just to get to my Fridge!

I totally agree. Emotional pain is very very painful.

Depression. Trust me. It hurts more than a stabbing knife.

Not to mention those ongoing stomach aches I get, also...

-Rachel

Depression. Trust me. It hurts more than a stabbing knife.Not to mention those ongoing stomach aches I get, also...

-Rachel
Those I think would be Pre Menustrational cramps DX Those dont affect me, but do annoy me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back