What's Your...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hetero, for the most part. =3

Edit: (less than 24hrs since last post)

But I kinda feel attracted towards someone of my sex, so Bisexual, probably. But Hetero for the most part. =3

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm starting to question my sexuality.

I would say I'm too young to figure out my sexuality.

I could see myself with both sexes though, in a relationship and such.

I've always claimed to be straight, but, when I think about it, I've never really discriminated against either gender. I could very easily see myself with another girl, honestly. I don't really think about gender when I'm interacting with someone. But I'm still so young, I don't have enough experience to decide.

Couldn't you just be considered bi then? Because bisexual means you like both and since you're okay with both...
well no...pansexual meaning, i dont care if your a tranny or anything. it means ALL sexes. and when i talk to people i dont stereotype as 'boy' or 'girl' just simply a person

Bisexual,, most people dont know that about me.

I like both sexes, I tend to lean more towards guys usually

But I like girls as well, Alot of people I know would say that's odd or gross

Because my school is made up of oblivious people basically

well no...pansexual meaning, i dont care if your a tranny or anything. it means ALL sexes. and when i talk to people i dont stereotype as 'boy' or 'girl' just simply a person
Yes but Bisexuality is when you like both sexes, couldn't you just consider yourself that? You go for either sex so...

I'm so confused x-x

I would say that I'm heterosexual. I've only really dug on boys and I rather dislike girls in general. They've always been rather mean to me...

But, there was this thing on Oprah with these, like, 50 year old supposedly heterosexual women who fall in love with another woman, so I guess you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back