whats youre faveret TV show!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what TV show U like best

• Pokemon!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yugio!!!

• any old shows!!!

• any cartoonnetwork shows!!!

• any Nick shows!!!

• any PBS KIDS shows!!!

• Other!!! (PLEASE TELL WHAT)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like The Office and Scrubs. THEY BOTH ARE SOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I think I like the Office best.

Well WHY THE HECK would u put PBS Kids in there??!! Everyone knows that nobody would like those shows except babies!!!!! I NEVER turn 2 that channel when theres nothing else 2 watch!!!

Anyways my favorite TV show is Azumanga Daioh, and u can probably tell cuz thats the only anime avvie I ever use! I dont have one now, but my last avatar was Tomo and Kagura jumping up and down.

My favourite T.V shows are:

Home And Away

Blue Water High

The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody

That's So Raven

Hannah Montana

Neighbours

Australian Idol

8 Simple Rules

Border Patrol

Bondi Rescue

Air-Crash Investigations

Last edited by a moderator:
My 4 favorite TV shows are:

The Simpsons

Family Guy

Futurama

Spongebob Squarepants

I would recomend only Spongebob, because the other TV shows are for 14 years old and up. And they have a good reason for that too, lol. :furawatchi:

~Alimania

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]I like danny phantom! He rocks outloud. I love him a lot (I'm obsesed) I can't wait for the new epsiodes (although I saw two of them in spanish in youtube) I also like the fairly oddparents and avatar. Those are the only good shows in nick for me. (this is my opinion) I also like a lot of old nick (invaider zim, rocko's modern life, angry beavers , and rugrats.)[/SIZE]

My favorite TV show is American Dragon. The first time that I ever saw it was two days ago. And since then I've seen it one other time. So even though I've only seen it twice I still think that it's a GREAT show! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back