Whats Yours Look Like?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manicpanicd

Reaction score
I did mine! Its a poor pic but yeah its the hot and light pink striped one, I painted black around the screen and the ball of my antenna is black as well, both sparklie, then I added some white gems and 3 black spikes which are around the bottom of the antenna! It also has 3 charms: Memetchi charm, black skull with pink bow and fuzzy black ball!

Click Here To See My Tama's!

wdyt? What do yours look like?

Last edited by a moderator:
thas a cool tama! mine is the glow in the dark one (i dont have a picture) ^_^

Kool! is that a v1? if it is Also kool! I just got a v1 today 4 5.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=8pt]Nah... I keep my tams the same as i bought them... but I may change the yellow one... btw... cool tams![/SIZE]

i don't changed my tamas too much. :( :( :( :( i only added some stickers and crystals (some of the crystals are on infrared :lol: but it still works :( ) i am also planning to repaint my v4.

On my v4.5 I took off the paint and now it's just plain clear purple.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought about decorating my tama, but I really like the design on it. I might get the rubber case for it that comes with the decorating kit. So I can protect my tama.

Latest posts

Back