When and how did you last injure yourself?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend kicked me in the face =\ It hurt... Why does everyone have to injure my face? Last time I was stabbed....

Well I've probably had many minor injuries since this happened, but this is the last big-ish one I remember.

About a month ago I was coming home L.A. and I was in the line for airport security. I put my shoes and jacket and stuff in a bin and accidentally dropped it on my stocking foot. I have a big bruise on my big toe where the bin dropped on it. But since I wear black toenail polish it blends right in B)

I hurt myself today by hitting the back of my head hard agianest a wall *stupid stuipd stupid*

I still hurt from the run, I put a clip on my tongue today and my tongue is still burnt from the tea.

I hurt myself today by hitting the back of my head hard agianest a wall *stupid stuipd stupid*
[offtopic]I was just listening to Back Of My Head by Short Stack as I read that O:[/offtopic].

But yeah, last injury? I broke my spinny chair, and it fell on my foot. Owwies, it hurted.

In PE, we were doing the high jump, and we have these big mats to land on. I wa doing the 100cm (quite high for a small person like me) and I cleared it. Right, I was happy, got up, managed to get my foot caught between two of the mats, tripped, fell of the mats and face-planted the floor, and stood up laughing while the two PE teachers ran towards me to make sure I was fine.

Also, me and my friend had our arms round each other and I went to bite her arm (We always bite each other....don't ask) but ended up banging my nose on her arm instead

Mum stepped on my foot.

Don't you hate it when that happens?

It's so darn annoying, when random people walk/run/skip towards you, and step on you. I could seriously go on and on about how annoying that is, but I'll choose not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back