when can you buy...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_lover25o

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]when can you buy a mirror i have make-up but i dont find the mirrors in the shop[/SIZE]

If you don't see it now, check back in about 4-6 hours*. You may not see it for a couple of days, but eventually it'll show up. You can use the time to get Gotchi points because you'll need them, since the mirror is expensive (3000 Gotchi points).

[* Note: shop restock times are 3:00 PM, 7:00 PM, and 12:00 AM (midnight)]

Well Binary is right to a point...But you don`t have to wait that long.You can change your tamagotchi unit`s time to one minute before restocking. *see binary`s restocking times above*

Well Binary is right to a point...But you don`t have to wait that long.You can change your tamagotchi unit`s time to one minute before restocking. *see binary`s restocking times above*
changing the clock can mess up your tamas internal timing

not a fact but im pretty sure.

BUT you know what you CAN do:

a. wait forever

b. mess up your tamas internal timing

c. buy a billion tamas so its more likely to get one :D

jkjk. i wouldnt be to pressed to use items, theyre not a big deal.

yeah..but it dosn`t really seem to mess up the timing;no offense.just set it back to whatever time it was before when your done.the tamagotchi grows on a basis of how many hours it`s not on pause.once i kept my tamagotchi asleep all the time *I was conducting an expiriment on my old V1* and it evolved into an adult after the average amount of days and such.it actually became a preety good tamaform too..never overweight or becoming too little unhappy..i wonder what`ll happen if i try that with a V3.....

But Pyonchit also has a point on being pressed to use items...and you can lose the items soo easily too...

examples of when i lost mirrors:

~When my tama died

~when the connection present thingy glitched on me >__>

yeah..but it dosn`t really seem to mess up the timing;no offense.just set it back to whatever time it was before when your done.the tamagotchi grows on a basis of how many hours it`s not on pause.once i kept my tamagotchi asleep all the time *I was conducting an expiriment on my old V1* and it evolved into an adult after the average amount of days and such.it actually became a preety good tamaform too..never overweight or becoming too little unhappy..i wonder what`ll happen if i try that with a V3.....
But Pyonchit also has a point on being pressed to use items...and you can lose the items soo easily too...

examples of when i lost mirrors:

~When my tama died

~when the connection present thingy glitched on me >__>
timing wise, i wouldnt say if affects the GROWTH, no, the clock keeps going, but if you are keeping track of the time it evolves, that changes, and the training stuff and eating and pooping change, and so it should offset the tam even if you dont notice :D

and im not offended. :D there are so many better things to get offended by.

timing wise, i wouldnt say if affects the GROWTH, no, the clock keeps going, but if you are keeping track of the time it evolves, that changes, and the training stuff and eating and pooping change, and so it should offset the tam even if you dont notice :D and im not offended. :D there are so many better things to get offended by.
ohhh...okies...soo umm you meanit wont harm the tamas timing just confuse the heck out of the owner?

so you need a mirror to use make-up? i have make up but i just thought hinatchi's couldn't use it.

so you need a mirror to use make-up? i have make up but i just thought hinatchi's couldn't use it.
no any tama can use makeupt *as long as it`s an adult* i once had a hanatchi and it used makeup..all you need is da mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back