~*When characters collide!*~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Kirby (you know the one!) went to eat cake to celebrate.

Kurita from Eyeshield 21 smamases every body and then takumi from initial d hits kurita with his car but buonces back and wrecks ccuz kurita is so fat

Aang(avatar, the last airbender) came in and air bended a giant bloder and smashed Mimichi and other people. :wacko: :wacko: :ph34r: :wacko: :D :ph34r: :

sakura and kair (from naruto and kingdom hearts) shook aang and asked "dude you ok?" naruto sasuke sora and riku (from the show naruto and the game kingdom hearts) watched the events with a smile on thier face while eating ice cream

this made riku and sasuke's day and they started eating the world and someone had to stop them before they ate everthing

train (from black) walked in drinking a bottle of milk when he saw wat was going on

his expression: o_O

Everyone stomps and stampedes over spong bob before he can, and then I come out of nowhere, and I shoot him to death, and chopped him up, and then I dissapear. (You can't use me, I'm my own character.)

Double D (from Ed,Edd n Eddy) and Kevin (also from Ed,Edd n Eddy) were at the park.

Kevin said "Im gonna POUND ya!"

"HAVE MERCY!" said Double D

Someone stopped Kevin from punching Double D It was...

Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew.But then she went to Double D's house and stole a chocolate cupcake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back