When did you ever get into the BADDEST trouble?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfer_girl

Reaction score
Just now, I was on the treadmill and went super fast. Bad Move. And now my Mum has yelled at me like there was no tomorrow. >.<

What's the WORST trouble you've ever been in?

~SG~

I cheated on a test got in touble by lots of teachers and my mum and dad ;) and I broke my twins bed b jumping on it and got in bad trouble and i broke my little brothers ds because he sold most of my games on EBay :mimitchi: we had to bid for it back Lol.

Getting suspended from school. Thats about it. I don't get in trouble often.

Erg...... I think when I came in the living room at night a few years ago, around Midnight to get online to check something. My dad came out, I jumped behind a couch XD

Ahem. Mine, when I was nine, I went on a chat site that was 'educational' bad move. I joined a warriors RPG which shamed the name, and was promptly surrounded by perverts, and teenagers who couldn't produce a sentance without a swear. They do say, when you walk through a mud puddle you get dirty, which stays true.

All washed off now, though. If you get my drift. I got grounded from the computer and banned from the site that caused it, and I managed to wriggle out of one part of my punishment, which was to study computer safety even though I knew it like my hometown. xDD I'm very good at waiting things out until everyone forgets, you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's either getting detention or getting caught lying to a teacher. Not that big of a deal. ;]

Driving a car with my friend when I was 12. x-x There are so many nosy neighbors in my neighborhood.

~ChibiMuffins

Driving a car with my friend when I was 12. x-x There are so many nosy neighbors in my neighborhood. 

~ChibiMuffins
wtf? you drove a car when you were twelve? lol

When I went to my friends house without telling my mom. She thought I was downstairs playing my old Nintendo 64

But that was when I was like 5/6 so I'm much more smarter now .

Getting suspended for a week. My parents got so mad they sent me to boarding school... i don't see what's so "bad" about getting suspended for though..but most people thing that's the worse thing I've done.

I broke into some guy's locker at school and got Friday night school which is like a 3 hour detention at school. It was horrible. :D

In third grade I tried to stand right outside the school grounds & see if I'd get caught. Bad move.

Then in the same year, I told a kid to throw a beer bottle into the road, & turned myself in. xD

Third grade... 5 office visits. I don't get in rouble at all now. Unless I'm at home.

Getting suspended for a week. My parents got so mad they sent me to boarding school... i don't see what's so "bad" about getting suspended for though..but most people thing that's the worse thing I've done.
Actually any tarnish like that on your permanent record can affect you in the future when it comes to post secondary school, work or otherwise. Might not seem so in most cases, but you'd be surprised how it could bite you on the butt later in life. Records like that can really be odd like that.

Probably the worst punishment for me ever was 6+ months being grounded from all forms of entertainment (TV, Radio, going over to people's places, Phone etc...) because I racked up my mom's phone bill by a buttload calling bad numbers :eek: I was a stupid kid and a friend who egged me on to call them told me they'd be free...well let me tell you those numbers with the "011" area code are not free >_> I think one of the other area codes were Trinidad or something o_O;;; I was not only grounded for 6+ months, I also had to pay all that money back with chores, working at this consession stand thing one summer and good grades, as well as SLOWLY getting my privledges back. Wasn't gonna do that again :p

Prank calling too I got caught for, but one thing I learned with those is unless you KNOW you aren't going to get caught, you shouldn't do it. Me and a friend called random numbers once years ago and the guy called us back and left a message on the machine mentioning my first and last name o_O;;; that was freaky stuff I tell you. Call display can be one's enemy.

Hm. Changing grades on my report card.

I would've gotten away with it if my mom hadn't found it in my backpack.

Then I had to go to a conference with my parents and teacher.

Last edited by a moderator:
Breaking a handful of laws, got Juvey time for it. Once, I was in there for 2 weeks, had a court date and when the judge asked my mom what they should do with me she said "Keep her!" So they locked me up for another 2 weeks. I hated my mom at the time for it, but its one of the best things she ever did for me.

I don't really get into trouble, unless what I've done is really lame, I got detention for going up the wrong stairs at school, there was nothing wrong with the stairs, they were just closer to my class >.>

When I was a young kid, I used to steal. I stole heaps of really valuable stuff and never got caught, but then my teacher caught me trying to steal something really big and I got caught. I didn't get into very much trouble though, because I was only 7 and I was always well behaved in class.

The one time I was actually in BIG trouble was when I asked my mum if i could go to a friends house after school but she said no, so after school I deliberatley caught the wrong bus to go to my friends house and the police ended up coming to get me. I was six :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back