when do i give a time out?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

takapoo

Reaction score
I praise my tama's all the time, and hear I'm supposed to give 'em a timeout when they don't do what I ask. Does that mean I should give a timeout when they won't play a game? I've heard that sometimes they won't play because they need food. Lots of times when they won't play, I give them a snack & then they play...

so when do I give time outs?

Thx!

they wont play games when they are underweight. they arent being bad.

HOW did this get into peoples heads!!!!

HOW!!!!

praising your tams when they dont need it does nothing.

heres what:

if your tama calls for attention, if it is sad, or in a bad mood, praise.

if it calls for attention, and its normal, disipline it.

ALSO:

if you are connecting, and you wrap a present, and your tam gives a bad present (when connecting two of the same versions) then, if it snickers at the bottom of the screen, disipline.

PLEASE! dont abuse your tam for not playing games with you. ANYONE! its not a game MACHINE!

*shot*

when it has it's back to me with the thought bubble -is it sad & "normal"?

If it calls for attention, i ususally check it's hungry & happy hearts, and if they are full, then i give it a timeout. My training bars are rising, so it seems like that's ok.

If you connect and your tama gives a bad gift like poop and laughs give

it a time out

want a friend emal me

Give your tamagotchi a time out when..

When you are connecting with a friend/sibiling and your tamagotchi gives your friend/sibiling a bad present, give it a time out. It may lose a happy bar, but it will give you training points. Also, if your tamagotchi beeps for no reason (check first!) give it a time out :)

Good luck with your tamagotchi :unsure:

//TamaPATCHI

Only give it a timeout if your connecting and it gives a mean

present or if it calls you and it's health/happy hearts are full

i think those are the only times you give it timeout.

TamaGirl020 ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back