When do Tamas evolve?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manlyman

Reaction score
How long does it take a tamagotchi to evolve into the different steps?

Baby - child = ?

Child - teen = ?

teen - adult ?

Baby evolves at age 0.

Toddler evolves at age 1,

teen evolves at either age 3 or age 4.

adult evolves into old grandparent character at old age.(than it dies)

Hope I helped and have a great day!

I Respect every member-especially newbies!

Best Regards,

Pinefir

What age is "old age"? If / when my tama dies, do I get to keep all the items/souveniers for the next tamagotchi I raise?

It takes one minute for an egg to hatch, one hour for a baby to evolve into a toddler, 24 hours for the toddler to become a teen and 72 hours for the teen to become an adult (which is usually when they are 3 or 4).

Tamas usually become an oldtimer at around 10 (I have had one at age 9).

It takes one minute for an egg to hatch, one hour for a baby to evolve into a toddler, 24 hours for the toddler to become a teen and 72 hours for the teen to become an adult (which is usually when they are 3 or 4).
Tamas usually become an oldtimer at around 10 (I have had one at age 9).
I just told them that!

Old age is more than 10 years old, so if you get an old character it will probably die after a few days. Remember, if you want your tama to live, say yes to the matchmaker. (looks like an old grandparent)

But you can also debug your tama to get a tama character you want. But when you do that you cannot get any surprises from codes and your tama will not evolve.

There is a topic about debugging in Help for New Tama Owners or on a page in New Posts.

Old age is more than 10 years old, so if you get an old character it will probably die after a few days. Remember, if you want your tama to live, say yes to the matchmaker. (looks like an old grandparent)
Sorry but thats not quite true. Once you have an old timer - you wont get the matchmaker, but it won't die after a few days as long as you keep looking after it. KM has had an oldtimer that has lived to be over 100 (its in her blog on www.blogagotchi.com) His name is Aaron if I remember rightly.

I have had 2 oldtimers and mated them to produce oyajitchis.

GK1

Yes, but I meant when your tama is an adult if you want it to have a baby, you should say yes to the matchmaker. And I was kind of right with the old age, 10 and up.

I think there are 3 old timers, the girl Matchmaker, the boy kind, and a coffee guy. But I do not know if the black blob wearing a hat is one, too.

I think there are 3 old timers, the girl Matchmaker, the boy kind, and a coffee guy. But I do not know if the black blob wearing a hat is one, too.
There is the male old timer - ojitchi, the female oldtimer - otokitchi, when they mate they can have an oyajitchi (coffee guy). You can't get an oyajitchi by letting your tama get old, only by mating a female and male oldtimer. The nazotchi (black dude with a hat) is not really an oldtimer. He is the default character you get when you connect with another version tama and the character is not programmed into that tama.

GK1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back