When do they turn old?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh....all part of Bandai's master plan :)

~ :D :ph34r: :p

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys keep talking bout the German Bandai site with Ms Busybody's stats and stuff

where exactly is the website?

~ :) :D :ph34r:

You guys keep talking bout the German Bandai site with Ms Busybody's stats and stuff
where exactly is the website?

~ :)   :D   :ph34r:
Look here.

Last edited:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHmy lovely tama WILL NOT turn into that ugly things *gets a tap on the shoulder, turns around and sees a 6 foot high mrs busybody staring at me with her little book*

AHHHHHHHHHHHH (later) no she is not right for me, come back at 7.00pm maybe i will choose a partner then. CYA

True. I go to a site with tamagotchi logs. Amd he has a tamagotchi Connexion that he didn't breed and it turned into the old character. Its now 35 and not needy yet. He hasen't paused it that much neither.

The only time that your tamagotchi will turn into a grandma or grandpa is if you don't use any of the mathches the Matchmaker gives you. If you don't mate, have tama babies, and then they will shrivel up and die. That's the only way you will get to see your tama really old like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you keep rejecting the matchmaker your tama will grow old and change into one of the grandparent tamagotchis. I think this happens at age ten. Yes you can breed oldies. But the only way to do that is if you connect two oldies of the opposite gender until their level of friendship is all love hearts. Then if you keep connecting them they will eventually have babies together. Those babies that the two oldies have will skip the toddler and teenager stage and turn into a rare character called Oyajitchi. So there it is. Hope I helped!

GotchiGirl96

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back