When do V3 matchmakers come?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

floria_gloria

Reaction score
so my v3 tama is 8 yrs old already and the matchmaker still hasn't come! how does this happen? does this mean my tama will be an oldie??? :blink: :blink: :p

:D ShimaShimatchi glad 2 help U!

Usually the MatchMaker should have came allready. I wonder..

Like ShimaShimatchi said, it should've come already. However if it hasn't, I guess you'll just have to be patient. :p

It should have come at 7yrs, but try setting your tama's time to 6:59pm and wait 1 minute and then the matchmaker might come. I can't guarantee it will work (I havn't tried it on my V3) but it worked for my V4.

Hope I helped!

tama*chic*101 :p :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi:

Here's what I said previous time.

The most common times the matchmaker comes around is 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and 7:00 PM (Set a minute early). But sometimes when your tamagotchi gets older, and older they can come at anytime. *shrugs* That's what happened to me at times..
For age she usually comes around Age 6 and up.
Around 10 and up they will turn into a oldie..

Last edited by a moderator:
If your Tamagotchi connection has not found a compatible mate by the time it reaches 7-10 years old (7-10 days in real time) then Mrs. Busybody will come along and suggest a mate. Reject her suggested mate too many times and your Tamagotchi will become a lonely old singleton. ("Oldie") Be careful, you never know how many times she'll return!

Once your Tama becomes an oldie, it is past it's breeding age.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back