When do you crash then wake up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Between 10 PM to 1 AM. Then I usually wake up between 8 and 11 AM.

between 12 and 3am. I wake up around 12pm

Um, I go to sleep around 7pm and wake up around 6am. I am just kidding!!! I usually go to sleep around 10pm-12am. I wake up around, 8am-1pm.

I sleep so late that my mom calls me a vampire!

I usually go to bed between 11:30pm to 3:00am, and wake up between 9:30am and 11:00am.

~TGD

Bff of TxAxLxS

It varies. Usually I crash around 1 AM but I wake up at various times. If I wake up early enough I go to bed at midnight, etc...

go to bed after 10:30pm so I can see my dad then head to bed 11:00-3am and wake 9:30-12:00 but useally wake about 11am then get out of bed at 11:30 so i can watch hannah montana.sometimes i stay up l8ter then wake up earlier.i don't know i just do anything.sometimes if everyone is in bed i sneak on da computer but don't do that anymore beacause my mom grounded me after 1 time.I woke her up with my typing.I type hard.

~KK

Last edited by a moderator:
I go to bed at around 11-12, then I wake up at around 5-8. I don't exactly "crash" seeing as it does take me a lot of time to fall asleep. There was this one time I felt really sick so I fell asleep quite quickly, but other then that..

I go into my room at 10:00-10:30, stay up till 'round 12 AM reading books, or playing a game, then crash and awake at 5:30 AM-7:00 AM... I was never the late sleeper. I'll /try/ to sleep in a bit later.

o.o Luckyness
Thanks? :huh:

I'm just like that, I just wake up early, and because I'm so obsessed to play a video game, watch TV, or get on the computer.

Right now, I woke up around 8 am today, and went to bed around midnight.

I go to sleep at 12AM and usually wake up around 9-10 AM. Sometimes when I go to bed at 12AM I wake up at 5AM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back