When do.........

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchiluver

Reaction score
How old do your tamas have to be before they turn into oldies?? right now one of my tamas is 10 but I pause her a lot because I leave her on pause when i'm in school but its the weekend now so i don't have to pause her please help me!!!!!

kuchipatchiluver :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Your tamagotchi should evolve soon it evolves around ten or twelve

ok thx so much!!! my tama is 10 but I have her on pause a lot so I have to wait even more. *sighs* oh well. its the weekend. yay!!!!!

When I let my tamagotchis turn into oldies back on the 5th genoration, they evolved at age 11, but sometimes it can be earlier or later, most of the time it's 11 years old.

I had a tama that evoled at 11, so yours is going to evole pretty soon, although, my friends tamagotchi evoled at 9, which was weird. I give you the best of luck for your tama to become an oldie!!

//CC

thx. it will probably take a little longer cuz she was on pause a lot but thats ok. and I'm mating her with another tama when he turns into an oldie (he's supposed to be 10 but he's only 6 cuz i keep having to download him because he has no back and he keeps getting the dead battery sign and the batteries aren't even that old. thx for the help but post more if you want!!

Probably from 9 to 13. I never let my tama become an oldie. I make them to have babies.

I never let my tamas turn old ^_^ ! Once, on one of my tamas, the dead battery sign kept showing, and the Matchmaker never came, and she turned old!! I was SO upset!!

How old do your tamas have to be before they turn into oldies?? right now one of my tamas is 10 but I pause her a lot because I leave her on pause when i'm in school but its the weekend now so i don't have to pause her please help me!!!!! 

kuchipatchiluver ^_^ :blink: :p
Most times, a Tamagotchi will not evolve into an old Tamagotchi since people decide for it to mate rather than grow old. But if you want it to grow old, you might need to wait until a week after your Tamagotchi turns into an adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back