When Does the Lovin Begin?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hannah823

Reaction score
Ok... I have a boy and a girl both in child/toddler stage. If I have them Visit and give Presents to eachother will hearts appear in the friends list or will I have to wait til they're older?

yes, they have to be adults and must be of the opposite gender. your tamagotchi can become partners at 4yr old, but they will not be able to mate and have babies until 5yr old and up.

sincerely,Tamapal3000

Well to answer you'r question you will have to wait untill they are both an adult, but I will tell you how you can mate them in an easy way that works for all V1,V2 and V3

NOTE: your tama's have to be a boy and girl and one tama has to be at least a year older then the other for this to work properly

also both have to be adult.

When your tama is from baby to teen connect and get 4 happy faces as the most

When you have 4 happy faces on both tama's when they are teen once they turn into an adult connect again and they should be partners( 4 hearts)

The next day after they just got 4 hearts connect once more and they will have a baby and should be married.

I did this several times and it really works, all versions also.

Hope this really helped! :D

.:::~*StrawberryStarfruit94*~:::.

Well to answer you'r question you will have to wait untill they are both an adult, but I will tell you how you can mate them in an easy way that works for all V1,V2 and V3NOTE: your tama's have to be a boy and girl and one tama has to be at least a year older then the other for this to work properly

also both have to be adult.

When your tama is from baby to teen connect and get 4 happy faces as the most

When you have 4 happy faces on both tama's when they are teen once they turn into an adult connect again and they should be partners( 4 hearts)

The next day after they just got 4 hearts connect once more and they will have a baby and should be married.

I did this several times and it really works, all versions also.

Hope this really helped! :huh:

.:::~*StrawberryStarfruit94*~:::.
but...my tamas connect all the time and they have no smiley faces or anything! thats part of the reason i asked this question. could it be a glitch? :D :D :huh:

good night. zzzzzzzzzzzz. wait... im tired? its only 11:53! pm! so not late!!!!
Please do not spam. If you want to talk, go into the Chat room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back