when does the parent leave?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the parent usually leaves after you literally spending 24 un-paused hours with it. For example if you had a baby around Tuesday 5 PM, and then when it's Wednesday 5 PM set the time to 11:59 PM then wait 1 minute and watch your tamagotchi parent sadly leave around midnight, well you don't have to set it 11:59 AM directly, but that's when the parent leaves (around midnight).

Now remember if you pause it over night, your tamagotchi can stay for as long as you want. As long as you keep it on pause. xP

Hope I helped. :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the parent usually leaves after you literally spending 24 un-paused hours with it. For example if you had a baby around Tuesday 5 PM, and then when it's Wednesday 5 PM set the time to 11:59 PM then wait 1 minute and watch your tamagotchi parent sadly leave around midnight, well you don't have to set it 11:59 AM directly, but that's when the parent leaves (around midnight).
Now remember if you pause it over night, your tamagotchi can stay for as long as you want. As long as you keep it on pause. xP

Hope I helped. :gozarutchi:
U can pause? :blink:

U can pause? :blink:
When they're leaving you can't pause it at that time, But if you're talking about something else, you hold the A + B button to pause your tamagotchi. Well you can't pause some tamagotchi's (Some old ones, I suppose).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back