When does the tamababy leave its mom?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
24 hours after the baby is born you can set the time to 11:59 pm and parent will leave.

Change the time to that on the second day the baby is born. To change the time press A+C together at the clock and you should be able to change the time and watch the parent leave its baby.

//-lWeRide

At mid-night of the second day* the parent will wake up and turn on the lights, but the baby will remain sleeping in bed. The parent will just stand there for about 3 minutes, then jump up and disappear off the screen. (The lights will turn off again, automatically.) When the baby wakes up in the morning, s/he will be alone.

(* example: if your Tamagotchi character mated and had a baby at 10:30 AM Thursday, then the parent will leave the baby at midnight as Friday becomes Saturday.)

There is a photo sequence of this happening here: https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g310/bin...ics/LEAVING.jpg

I changes my time so I could see the parent leave, it's so sad!!!!

SOB SOB SOB!!!

*runs off to get a tissue*

Yes, but remember: **if you pause your tama mom or dad for a long period of time or they were young (4,5,6) when they had a baby they might live another day.*** I thought you might want to know that. *Feels sad for tamas who just had kids*

[SIZE=21pt]~Tulip~[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back