When I get water in my tama's screen..............

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever gotten water in your tama's screen?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

taffyjune

Reaction score
I've read topics that say when you get water in your tama's screen, you have to get it out as quickly as possible. The other day, when I was cleaning my tamas' screens, I got water in them. I undid all the screws and got to the screen and got all the water out with one of them, but I didn't have enough time to get the water out of the other screen. So, I've been watching the water in the screen, and it keeps geting smaller and smaller. Now, it's just a tiny dot in the center of the screen! Do I still heve to get it out, or will it just dry up itself?

~~ ;) ~~

TAFFYJUNE

You should probably get it out, just to be safe.

Yes, I agree with Denryuu because then it won't be safe and it may rust your tama and don't worry I once got a littlr rain on the screen but then it was normal well it was probably normal because only tinnie weiine dripped on my tama.

just today, my tamt happened to fall into a mug of tea :)

i got it out as quickly as possible unsrewed the whole thing and let everything dry.

I put it together again and it is still working fine :furawatchi:

so, if i were you, i would dry the whole thing and get it back together nad probably you are lucky and everything will be fine.

Taffy I do not know what you sould do.

P.S. When are you moving to a far away land?????????????

It sounded like you said that the water dried up. That you could see the water getting smaller and smaller.

A kid I know just dropped hers into the pond. I took it all apart and let it dry, but it won't work anymore. I think she bashed the screen somehow because it's cracked in half pretty much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back