When I go to School or Bed...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can if you want, but if it is on pause it won't grow.

Okay, I left my Tamagotch on today when I went to school, when I got back from school, my tama was surrounded with poop, had a big skull next to it and both its happy and hungry meters were empty. :wub:

Thank god he didn't die! :wub:

Soooo... I guess I should put it on pause when I go to school?

Your tamagotchi should go to bed at night. Just turn off the lights! They'll wake up in the morning. They don't lose hunger, happiness, or get sick while you're asleep. If for some reason, your tama just won't sleep, the clock is proboly wrong.

At school, I have a bit of a trick... I change my tamagotchi's clock, so that while i'm at school, they'll be sleeping! (I usually set it too 10:00, most tamas are asleep by then).

Hope this helps!

Yeah, I leave my Tama on when I sleep, because it is sleeping too! :wub:

But for school, I'll either do what you said, or I'll keep it on pause.

Last edited by a moderator:
While you're asleep, depending on which tamagotchi character you get for each stage, they will sleep through the night and either wake up before you or after you. The lastest a tamagotchi may go to bed is 10:00pm and the earliest is 8:00pm. The earliest a tamagotchi will wake up is 8:00am and the lastest is 10:00am. If you have an old character (Let your tamagotchi live to be 13) it will wake up at 7:00am and go to bed at 8:00.

If you want your tamagotchi to stay home while you're at school, my advice is put it to sleep. If you don't know the character for your tamagotchi or the sleep times, PM me your character type and I'll tell you. But if you do know what the sleep time for your tamagotchi is, before you go to school, set the time to your tamagotchi's sleep time and it'll sleep all day. Keep it in your backpack that way after school you can set the time to normal and it'll be just the way you left it, and if possible, it'll be one year (day) older. I don't advise pausing. It slows down the growing process. For example, if you pause it all day while you're at school, it won't grow, so this means your tamagotchi may be 4 days old, but the stats say 3 or 2. My advice is to let your tamagotchi sleep while you're at school. It won't wake up during school. When I put my tamagotchi on sleep time when I leave school, it usally gets to about 5:35am.

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

Your tamagotchi should go to bed at night. Just turn off the lights! They'll wake up in the morning. They don't lose hunger, happiness, or get sick while you're asleep. If for some reason, your tama just won't sleep, the clock is proboly wrong.  

At school, I have a bit of a trick... I change my tamagotchi's clock, so that while i'm at school, they'll be sleeping! (I usually set it too 10:00, most tamas are asleep by then).

Hope this helps!
xD I usually do that too but, even though your tamagotchi's grow, -Years- You won't be able to have fun with them. Also, it wastes bateries... -____-;;

So the best way, if you still have the little tag the tama came with when you bought it, stick it back in. If you don't, make one with a thin cardboard, medicine boxes work pretty well.. ^^;;

It stops the batteries, BUT, you tamas won't grow... D<

So... Uhgm... Use one of the two ways... It's whats best... -____-;;

I bring a purse or a small bag and put my cell,tamagotchi,and other stuff in it.that way I check on it during lunch,in the locker room,or in the restroom.I figured out that your tamagotchi will take forever to grow if you pause it all the time. And if you change the timeyour tamagotchi will sleep all the time.

Well,The Tama goes to sleepy too you know?!So when at school you can either:Bring it but don't play with it in class annd turn sound of or pause it,but when you are sleeping,dont,cause it will fall asleep eventually and if it is hungry while sleeping feed it when it wake up!

i always set the time to midnight before i go to school so my tama sleeps the whole day and doesnt get sick or anything but still grows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back