When i go to school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamreaper125

Reaction score
When i go to school should i just pause it or take it or whatever because im not very keen on taking it but i dont want it to take forever to age

Since you don't really want to take it, just put it to sleep and leave it home. That way, it still grows. When you reach home change the time back to the correct time, or to training times that you missed. :)

~shawdy~

Since you don't really want to take it, just put it to sleep and leave it home. That way, it still grows. When you reach home change the time back to the correct time, or to training times that you missed. :D
~shawdy~
Its a V4 so it sleeps when it wants to so i dont know how to make it sleep

i have to go to school now so ill pause it today :(

Its a V4 so it sleeps when it wants to so i dont know how to make it sleep
i have to go to school now so ill pause it today :(
..put it at 10:00 pm...

..put it at 10:00 pm...
Yeah, "put it to sleep" means change the time to sleep time, since you have a v4 I thought this chart might be useful: https://tamagotchiluv.blogspot.com/2007/12/...imes-chart.html

Also, if you don't know how to change the time, you simply push button B when tamais in the normal state (with no icon lighted) then push buttons A and C together, and the screen will start flashing saying SET. Now choose the time you want with buttons A and B.

Hope I helped!! :(

Yeah, "put it to sleep" means change the time to sleep time, since you have a v4 I thought this chart might be useful: https://tamagotchiluv.blogspot.com/2007/12/...imes-chart.htmlAlso, if you don't know how to change the time, you simply push button B when tamais in the normal state (with no icon lighted) then push buttons A and C together, and the screen will start flashing saying SET. Now choose the time you want with buttons A and B.

Hope I helped!! :(
thanks but when will it wake up?

i will only have to worry about his for 4 more days then its easter holidays for 2 weeks! yeah! :D :D :D

thanks but when will it wake up?
If you look at the chart then it will tell you when it wakes. Reset the time while you're at school then when you get home stick it onto the regular time.

I'm glad people posted this topic since I had the same problem. I didn't think of it this morning and I had to rush to get somewhere else so my tama's are still on pause. But lik you I only have 4 days until my easter break:)

CJ

If you look at the chart then it will tell you when it wakes. Reset the time while you're at school then when you get home stick it onto the regular time.

I'm glad people posted this topic since I had the same problem. I didn't think of it this morning and I had to rush to get somewhere else so my tama's are still on pause. But lik you I only have 4 days until my easter break:)

CJ
3 days now yay!

i did that today and i got home switched it on and about a minute later i saw it evolve!

thank you sooooo much guys! ;) :D :D :)

*edit below*

shes now a ringotchi!

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was a kid I just paused it but I left in the car, so I could make up some time on the way home. It still worked. It took 2 days for it to age a year. I'm on 4th or 5th gen. now.

I PAUSE IT A LOT THOUGH[/color]

The Beatles!!!

Paul McCartney- Bass guitar and vocals

John Lennon- Rythmn guitar and vocals

George Harrison- Lead guitar and vocals

Ringo Starr- Drums and vocals.

From Cinder - Remember not to double post - you can go back and edit your post up to 24 hours after you created it. I combined these two posts ;]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back