when I go to sleep my tama gets up first!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

has this ever happened 2 u?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• it will when i get my v2

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamav2rox

Reaction score
this happened lots of times before to me,

what am I supposed to do?if i set the time up earlier it will take longer to turn into a mimichi!what shuold I do??? :eek: :(

-tamav2rux

* MOVED to Help for New Tamagotchi Owners forum *

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, it's easy to keep your Tamagotchi in schedule with you, and, as far as I know, not have it take longer than normal to change. ...but I think it also depends if you say, go to sleep early, but wake up late.

Change the time on the Tamagotchi to match the time you go to sleep. So if your Tamagotchi goes to sleep at 8, and you go to sleep at nine, change the time back to seven o'clock when it's eight o'clock in real life. So this also means the Tamagotchi will wake up one hour later and hopefully give you enough time to wake up yourself. I've always done this, and although it might create a bit of uncertainy when it'll change, it has never taken longer than my friend's Tama's to evolve.

I generally don't want it to sleep while I'm awake in the wee hours of the night, so it'll compensate for the times I wake up at noon.

i amsorry you r haveing problys i hate that you r a cry baby

i amsorry you r haveing problys i hate that you r a cry baby :(
... oO; I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that he/she was being a crybaby. I don't mean to sound rude, but please don't be immature and make unecessary(sp?) comments like that.

i amsorry you r haveing problys i hate that you r a cry baby :angry:
i feel so sorry that u dont know how 2 spell!!!!

i mean i havent heard the word:problys b4 and i dont think any one else has either. and u should also learn how to space ur words out!!!!

and i think u r really mean.

Actually, it's called slang. Set The time up with your time. If your tamas sleep later than you do, then change yourtime or ask your parents to go to bed later. P.S: How do you know its going to be a Mimitchi??? It could be something else too you know.

Peace, :angry: Tamagotchi Queen J-Star

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, it's easy to keep your Tamagotchi in schedule with you, and, as far as I know, not have it take longer than normal to change. ...but I think it also depends if you say, go to sleep early, but wake up late.
Change the time on the Tamagotchi to match the time you go to sleep. So if your Tamagotchi goes to sleep at 8, and you go to sleep at nine, change the time back to seven o'clock when it's eight o'clock in real life. So this also means the Tamagotchi will wake up one hour later and hopefully give you enough time to wake up yourself. I've always done this, and although it might create a bit of uncertainy when it'll change, it has never taken longer than my friend's Tama's to evolve.

I generally don't want it to sleep while I'm awake in the wee hours of the night, so it'll compensate for the times I wake up at noon.
Yes this is a good way to do it. I have mine set backwards because i work a night shift at a motel. so instead of going to bed at8pm real time it goes to bed at 8am real time and wakes up when i wake up to get ready for work at 8pm.

As others have said, just change the time.

P.S. tamagotchilvr, you say that she needs to learn how to spell, but I think that you need to learn capitalization and punctuation. :ichigotchi:

Mine do that. They go to bed at 8, 9, and 10PM and wake up around 8, 9, and 10AM. I go to bed around 3AM and wake up around 11AM. They beep but I just ignore them until I wake up.

Actually, what I do is either set it's time to match your sleeping/awaking times, or just turn off the sound, but that would be cruel, it could die if you leave it.

i feel so sorry that u dont know how 2 spell!!!!i mean i havent heard the word:problys b4 and i dont think any one else has either. and u should also learn how to space ur words out!!!!

and i think u r really mean.
Gosh, you're one to talk about spelling...

People like you are the reason I need to take medication......

...... my favourite quote <333

Anyways, yeah it's happened to me.

My first Tamagotchi, Star, went to sleep at 8:59, which was okay, but it was up at least an hour by herself ;(

Anyways, Lili (Star's child) sleeps at 8:00 now.

Which is better for me, because I'll be able to see her in the morning before school, so I don't have to pause her all day. I can feed her, play with her for a few, which is nice :chohimetchi:

i make it go 2 sleep when i go2 sleep... so it sleeps in...

Im usually up quiet erly around 7.00 A.M. because of school 1HR on tamatalk 1/2 hour getting ready and having breakfast and my tamas get up at 8 ( :( :) ) (V1, V2) So No not really!!

i've seen that quote before and it's like ''people like you is the reason why people like me need medication'' i know thsi is kinda off topic.......and i just leave it alone untill i wake up is exactly 5.2 minutes before i wake up. (which is 8:00AM) :huh:

I've had that problem several times because I'm a nightowl that likes to sleep in. I would, as they said earlier in this thread, change the time. That works splendid for me! :furawatchi:

And please don't attack eachother in the Forum. It leads nowhere and makes an unfriendly atmosphere. Take those things to the PM's 'cause we want no part in it.

How do you exactly make your tamagotchi go to bed? I have 3 tamas and I'm not sure what you do to make them sleep.

How do you exactly make your tamagotchi go to bed? I have 3 tamas and I'm not sure what you do to make them sleep.
Change the time. Turn the hours back a little so it goes to bed when you do.

For example; I go to bed at 11pm and the Tamagotchis usually goes to bed around 8 or 9pm (depending on stage and charactertype.) So to make them go to bed with me I set the time 3 hours back (if it usually goes to bed at 8) and 2 hours back (if it goes at 9)

Hope you get it. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back