when is my v3 teen supposed to change!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keanitchi

Reaction score
It hasent changed for 3 days and i even tried setting the time ahead i have a v3, PLEASE HELP!!!!

are you sure that you have a teen character?

if you have paused it for long periods of time or if you pause it alot it will slow down the aging process

and changing the time won't do anything since the character has to be a teen for i believe 48 hours so if you change the time it's still going to wait the 48 hours to evolve

I think the V3 has to be a teenager for 72 hours (approx 3 days) - UNPAUSED - before it will evolve.

(The evolution time was shortened to 2 days when BanDai launched the V4)

So, if it became a teen at (for example) 11.00am on Monday, then it won't evolve into an adult until 11.00am on Thursday.

If you keep changing the time of the tama you will only delay the evolution more.

You can't fiddle with the evolution on these tamagotchis. You just have to be patient and wait. Sorry.

Give it more time and don't change the time / date any more. It will evolve soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it wont evolve i suggest that you dont pause it and dont reset it because doing those things can also do some weird things to ur tamagotchi so i reccomend that you put it to sleep for like about 2 days and the wake it up so it can evolve(btw it grows in its sleep so dont worry)Dont forget to put the lights out :D . Hope that helped :) :)

Peace

thanx he changed today, he is a hanatchi, one more question tho, first i put the stuffed animal costume on him, and he changed!!! does it wear off??

Dont worry it will wear off when you got to sleep and btw the costume (rare) wears out when you got to sleep except you can wear it as many times as you want! :) Hope that helped

The last code you enter at the shop will give you the costume!

Peace :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back