when is v5 coming out

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cowgirl10

Reaction score
there have been different times people have said v5 was supposed to come out. for instance,january, febuary, or late spring. does anyone know?

I think the V5 is already available in Australia. I think it will be available in USA in February. I have no idea when it will be available in Europe.

The point is that you have to look at the source of the information that says when it's going to be coming out. The press release from Bandai's head office in Japan said January, but didn't say where in January. Bandai USA's office have been saying February, so for USA I think it probably is February.

In Japan, Bandai will release Tamagotchis on a set date, all over the country. You can look in every toy store, the day before, but not find a new model. But on the day of the release, many stores will have them.

Outside of Japan, release dates are fuzzy. I think the stores wait until they sell out of all of the older models before bringing out the new models.

i read on the bandai website that the v5 is coming out in england in january

i really want the v5 does anyone know what this one does? and whats so speacial about it?

Hmmm...

I'm Australian and I haven't seen the v5 anywhere. I suppose the last time I went to the shops was last week though.

I wish that they could provide exact release dates for the world instead of just Japan.

You might find a V5 @ Target :p
Yesterday I went to Perth and I checked Target, and the salesperson said they hadn't seen the Tamagotchi anywhere. She said to ask the people where the phones are but I'm not desperate. I just want to see if it is true the Australia has gotten the v5 before America.

In fact I don't even want a v5. I'm not even going to be able to hold it properly if I do get it so why am I going to bother searching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back