when is your B-Day?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot. >.<

That type of thing happens a lot with me. I am rather forgetful, I must admit. I know it's sometime in March. The twenty-seventh, maybe. I'll ask my mom.

I forgot. >.<
That type of thing happens a lot with me. I am rather forgetful, I must admit. I know it's sometime in March. The twenty-seventh, maybe. I'll ask my mom.
xDDD

I know that if my b-day wasn't on Halloween I'd forget it too! <33

xDDD
I know that if my b-day wasn't on Halloween I'd forget it too! <33
Hooray, I'm not alone! xD I asked my mom, it's the twenty-eighth. xDDD She told me that I need to remember this type of thing.

January the...Hold on I cheacked the calender the 18th sometime 2 weeks ago or something >.>

Ohhh I meant to copy another b-day. So my sister b-day isn't july. ;) Its Oct. 3rd.

Ohhh I meant to copy another b-day. So my sister b-day isn't july. ;) Its Oct. 3rd.
That's the same as mine. ;D

I also share a birthday with Ashlee Simpson!

That's my sister's birthday. :]

I actually wanted her to be born on that day--and somehow she was! So I'm always like "I PICKED HER BIRTHDAY!"

Feebee-How do you forget your birthday? xD

Anyways, mine is on May 15th.

That's my sister's birthday. :]I actually wanted her to be born on that day--and somehow she was! So I'm always like "I PICKED HER BIRTHDAY!"
Really? Awesome!! I haven't really met anyone with the same birthday as me so thats pretty sweet. [:

My birthday is the same as Nelson Mandela's. :D

Pretty pleased about that. :blink:

(It's the 18th of July, but I wasn't born in the same year as him or anything. XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back