When it says "Do Not Press"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats weird thought shilo but she said aloud...maybe its a rip off tama, which means we are doomed...with a Bandai tama we had hope but with a rip off tama....she trails off into thought

"Wait! The slot to activate the tama's battery! Even rip-off tamas have them! If we can get to that slot (after we've had something to eat and drink, of course) since pixels are flat, we can slip right through!" Dr.Tama exclaims happily.

Y: *checks back and unscrews back* Uh oh. the back has a giant metal DO NOT OPEN border here... Uh oh. the Package says: NO BATTERIES INCLUDED.... You guys are trapped in there until we can get you out.... Uh oh. I'll gives you guys food and drinks and other stuff, ok? Here *puts playing cards through the tamagotchi* *puts some pizza in the tama* *puts some soda in the tama* Go ahead and eat and play. Just ask for something when you guys need it, ok?

Last edited by a moderator:
Shilo- Thank goodness we have Y! (attacks pizza hungrily) Stupid no batteries included, ANY good tama...well anyway....Y, got any chocolate?

Y: I do, but I don't mean you guys can have EVERYTHING. *puts chunks of chocolate in the taamgotchi* Uh oh- It's 9:00. Tiime for me to go to bed.... Guys, take these *pushes blankets and pillows and everyone;'s favorite stuffed animals inside tama* I have to go to sleep... Guys, just sleep. *goes to bed* g'nIGHT, Everyone..

my parents are going to be so worried!!!!! they expected me home at 4pm. then her cellphone rings....my cellphone!! We can call the company who made it or something, or WalMart~!

No company name? That is just worng. Um I just remembered something terible. Walmart said this was a limited tama. That means when it runs out of power it's usless. That means we will. Um well. *Does that thing where you slide your finger across your neck.* And if we DO get out, will we still be pixels? Hmmm. I remeber seeing the instructions for this thing. Oh yeah! There's a shop. *Touches the shop button.* Now I will search "Computer" Here it is! $5 000. Here we go. Now we can search this tong on google.ca and see the company that made it. I hope it's made by JD so we can sue them.

DEN Y FOUND A BUNCH O TINY BUTONS AN TOLD D PIXELS . D PIXES SAID 2 PUSH 1 . Y SAID OK N PUSH 1 . D PIXES STRTD 2 DNC UNCNTRLBLY .Y PRSSD ANTHR BUTON DEY STPD DNCIN N POOFD N2 NOWHRE DEN A LADY BUMPD N2 D BIG RED BUTON . SHE TRND N2 A ^_^ PIXEL . AAAAAAHHHRRGGGGGGG!!!!! D LADY SCRMD . NEVIL LONGBOTTOM I WILL KEEIILLLL U 4 MSSIN UP UR COUNTR CURSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE WS FIREWALL A FAMOS WITCH WHO DEFETD DARK LRD TAMAMORT ONLY LEVIN A LIZRD SHPD SCR ON HR LFT CHEK .HER PIXEL FRM WS A :) . ALL D STUDTS AT TAMAWARTS TRYD 2 GET D PIXLS OUT N

Firewall, please don't make a complicated plot, and don't use caps. Just ignore Firewall, guys....

Y: And the instructions just say tamagotchi connection. Wal Mart said they got it in a grape box........

Hmmmm. Even fakes can't say Tamagotchi Connection. And I heard it was from BanDai. But that could be rumors. Hmmm. Maybe you can post this on Tamatalk. Someone may know.

nooooooo....im going to ring Bandai and see what they say about this Giant Tamagotchi" Said Shilo

Really? Darnit! Then WHO MADE IT???? *takes picture on her camera phone and sends to BanDai* There! Maybe they know if its a JD or some other ripoff tama company.

darn! said shilo tama~ i forgot, because im not in the house my phones pixelated. :D Great! Wait...maybe it is a JD tama, lets go into the house and call them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back