WHEN?! PUBERTY FOR BOYS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice how its mostly just girls posting here. No offense, but for you even to look into this is pretty perverted.

:ph34r: PG

[SIZE=7pt] I have a 13-year-old brother.[/SIZE]

Puberty starts at around 10, and carries on to around 18. Some people develope more slowly then others.

My brother, who is quite tall, has only just started growing armpit hair. His voice hasn't broken yet, either. Most boys I know that have had their voices broken (that sounds funny :ph34r: ) only broke at about 14. I wouldn't worry about it.

Remember, people develope differently from others.

Best Wishes

barky

Girl talking here. Your only 10. You have a lot of time to get "Matured". It just doesnt come in a snap. Give it time :huh:

Notice how its mostly just girls posting here. No offense, but for you even to look into this is pretty perverted.
:eek: PG
Perverted?

Girl, here, & btw, what are you ON about?

We are just trying to help out a fellow tamatalkerian, because they didn't know about what was happening! How is that being pervertish?

Do explain yourself. You've angered me now. :(

Perverted?Girl, here, & btw, what are you ON about?

We are just trying to help out a fellow tamatalkerian, because they didn't know about what was happening! How is that being pervertish?

Do explain yourself. You've angered me now. :D
*Sighs* Although it's not worth my time, I'll explain it to ya.

1.) It says Puberty for -BOYS-.

2.) Why else would a girl come here unless they wanted to hear something about boy's puberty?

3.) I should know, I'm a perv. (straight, dammit.)

:ph34r: PG

*Sighs* Although it's not worth my time, I'll explain it to ya.
1.) It says Puberty for -BOYS-.

2.) Why else would a girl come here unless they wanted to hear something about boy's puberty?

3.) I should know, I'm a perv. (straight, dammit.)

<_< PG
Real nice.

Though it doesn't mean we want to hear something about it.

Actually, it probably does.

My friend & I decided to take a look for a laugh.

Wow.

Truly correct.

I apologise. :huh:

Real nice.
Though it doesn't mean we want to hear something about it.

Actually, it probably does.

My friend & I decided to take a look for a laugh.

Wow.

Truly correct.

I apologise. :rolleyes:
I accept your apology. I would have opposed it too, even if knowing it was true... I'm stubborn, and proud!!!

:furawatchi: PG

What else does puberty do other than make you...sexually insane and make hair grow on your *cough*?
P.S. dont worry,I'm a boy.
Duh. Really gross. Gives you erections.

*shutters at thought*

I'm a boy.

Puberty for girls often comes before puberty for boys.
The average for girls is between 12 - 14, and boys start around 13 - 15.

I don't think you should be so anxious to begin puberty. It is a load of hormonal changes, and it is before puberty when you do your major share of growing. If you were to mature sexually at such a short age, you would lose a good two years of growing.

Plus, it isn't that much fun at all. It means needing to use deodorant every day, and if you are a boy you would have to start shaving nearly every day.

I think the more you can put it off, the better. :)
I started at 10.

Is that early?

It's really embarrassing going through it. It's annoying when you are in public and you get a *cough*.

Ahem, boy talking here.

I'm 15 and not all of the changes have happened to me. The doctor says I a bit late for my age but at age ten, none of it happened to me so don't worry!

[SIZE=7pt]Really? I thought that would be a little young for a guy.[/SIZE]But I guess everyone's different.

And boys start later than girls.

I started at age 8, me being a girl.

So, yes, enjoy your childhood! It goes by fast. :)
yup you should enjoy being a kid while it last i'm a girl i started at 9-10 i think it's too early!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some, well, what I think are GOOD side effects. Numbero uno, you start REALLY liking girls. Like all over it. And that reassures you that you are not the g-word.
It doesn't matter if you're gay or not. People shouldn't be so wierded out if somebody is gay. If they're a nice person that's all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back