When the adult leaves........................

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

taffyjune

Reaction score
If the adult leaves at midnight, in the morning, will the baby that it left still be a baby? When the adult leaves, it leaves the baby sleeping. I know that the baby only takes 1 or 2 hours to turn into a toddler, so will the baby evolve during the night when it's sleeping? if not, when will the baby wake up in the morning? I want to be there because the baby is very needy and i want to earn some training points. :unsure:

:angry:

TaFfYjUnE

actuall.... if u wake up late or lose ur tama over the night like i did and feared the poor babys death for 3 hours... u dont have to worry...

When the baby wakes up a screen will pop up showing the baby crying and will say either boy or girl... you will have to press B to start takin care if it!!

HOPE I HELLPED!!

actuall.... if u wake up late or lose ur tama over the night like i did and feared the poor babys death for 3 hours... u dont have to worry...
When the baby wakes up a screen will pop up showing the baby crying and will say either boy or girl... you will have to press B to start takin care if it!!

HOPE I HELLPED!!
oh yeah! now i remember! Once the adult leaves today or tomorrow night, i'll be on my 4th gen. Thanks!

P.S. Doesn't it feel like we are the only two in this section right now? :furawatchi:

your thinking the same thing!!!

But ya .... dont kill ur self like i did!!! LOL

THE BABY WILL WAKE UP CRYING THEN ULL NAME IT. ITS LIKE RESTARTING UR TAMA EXCEPT U HAVE THE SAME POINT AND ITEMS/SILVONIERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back