when the HECK is....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh it only lived up to 27 without mrs busybody coz u used that tip i told you about :D and if you had it over 9days u probably wud miss it neway!

i think im gunna se how long i can get mine too, ill tell ya the results :(

yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay I love mine too :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard about this guy that didn't pause his tamagotchi Connexion that much. He didn't breed him so he changed into the old man. From the last log that I read the tamagotchi was 35 and still kicking. Not needy at all.

Well, mine hasn't quite reached 35, she's now 16 years old and only beeps when hungry or unhappy, and the occasional poop of course. I wonder how old Ditsy will survive til ? ? ? :ph34r: Answers on a postcard please :ph34r:

I am very inpatient too. It seems as though I have had my two Itchigotchi's forever! And I do mean FOREVER, *thinks of the movie The Sandlot* FOR-EV-ER lol. Anyways... It will be worth it though when they finally evolve, it will just make it that much better. :ph34r:

I heard about this guy that didn't pause his tamagotchi Connexion that much. He didn't breed him so he changed into the old man. From the last log that I read the tamagotchi was 35 and still kicking. Not needy at all.
His Oldman-Mimitchi is now 41 and still kicking and the site is,

(My favorite tama log site,thats still active) TamagotchiLogs.co.uk

This site is sort of similar to Mimitchi.com (a.k.a Tamagotchi World)

When it first started out he's got music on the logs, is starting to scan images, and has growth charts! It's an great upcoming site that i love check it out!!!

Mines Now 5 Years Old. It Seems Like It Never Grows Up. Somedays It Doesnt Grow Up :blink:

Why Is This? Am I Doing Something Wrong?

P.S. When Will Mrs. BusyBody Come?

does any1 besides me no wat they do during the fireworks :lol: :)
Ew. TMI. That's not appropreate for tamatalk.

This topic is really old :eek:

WOW! JUST THIS MOMENT
7PM (tama's time)

Mrs busy body came :ichigotchi:

shes so ugly haha,

it says

LONELY?

yes

no

so ov course i said yes :mimitchi:

they fell in love , and fireworks went off

now i have another baby girl :furawatchi:
just blame your tamagotchi's taste in women!! (=

OK will a guide close this topic here is why:

1: there is too much arguing.

2: this topic is old. And I mean REALLY old!

*in a calm not yelling voice.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back