When they arrive

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toxic-grape

Reaction score
Does anybody know when taagotchi V4.5 are coming to Perth please I really want one because they look so kewl and plus I am obsessed please PM me or smething.

I'm in the same boat... unfortunately that's a question pretty much nobody will be able to answer for sure. You could try eBay (if you really want to) or you could wait.

Have you noticed they don't seem to cater for Australians? I mean, we have the imperial measurement system (and we use metric), the month/day system (and we go day/month)... But we do get nice designs!

Do you reckon the v4.5s in Australia will have Uratama designs?

I'm in the same boat... unfortunately that's a question pretty much nobody will be able to answer for sure. You could try eBay (if you really want to) or you could wait.
Have you noticed they don't seem to cater for Australians? I mean, we have the imperial measurement system (and we use metric), the month/day system (and we go day/month)... But we do get nice designs!

Do you reckon the v4.5s in Australia will have Uratama designs?
and, yes. aussie V4.5s have uratama dsigns.

Yes I want one to i think they are cool and i am a tamagotchi fan i have all the tamagotchis to be realesed so far i have 2 version 1, 4 version2, 2 version 3 and 4 version 4

Tamagotchi v4.5 are now out in most places in the world, I don't know when Tamagotchi v4.5 will be in Perth, but you can order in toyrus' website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back