when they evolve..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reno

Reaction score
:)

when the babys evolve are the toddlers just picked out random??

plz reply if you know or have an idea

im pretty sure it is randomly, but the parent *might* have something to do with it, but i dont knowfor sure.

On versions 1-3, it depends on the discipline levels of the parents.

On version 4, I don't know.

:kuribotchi: when the babys evolve are the toddlers just picked out random??

plz reply if you know or have an idea
when a baby envolves (v.4+) the characters are not picked randomly :nazotchi: They are picked based on "skill points" either Intellegence,creativity, or freindly or on the v4.5 Funny,Gorgeous, or Passion. If you get Intellegence or funny, you will get a character from the Mame family. If you get creativity or gorgeous skill points then you will get a charecter from the Meme family. If you get friendly or Passion skill points then you will get a character in the Kuchi family.

when a baby envolves (v.4+) the characters are not picked randomly :lol: They are picked based on "skill points" either Intellegence,creativity, or freindly or on the v4.5 Funny,Gorgeous, or Passion. If you get Intellegence or funny, you will get a character from the Mame family. If you get creativity or gorgeous skill points then you will get a charecter from the Meme family. If you get friendly or Passion skill points then you will get a character in the Kuchi family.
No toddler is in a certain family. And I've had most Style points and it evolved into the Mame family. Right now my Tamagotchi has most Kindness points and it evolved into the Mame family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back