When to bring your Tamagotchi to school and when to NOT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in university, and just really too busy to be able to take care of a tamagotchi. So I leave them paused at home. Also my bag is just packed with so much stuff I would worry about them getting crushed. :p I do run the apps on my phone sometimes though.

As for work, I work at a pool, so yeah, not exactly a place for tamagotchis. :D

But if I had the time I would totally bring my tamagotchis with me everywhere...I wouldn't care what anyone says. :D

I'm in highschool and we aren't even aloud to use our school computers so I can't bring it. I did it once but it wasn't worth it.

I used to bring my tamas to co-op at my church, and I only got in trouble once :D . And I've never been bullied, either! My classmates thought my Tamagotchi was actually cool. And remember, NEVER NEVER NO MADDER WHAT NEVER PLAY WITH YOUR TAMAGOTCHI WHEN CLASS IS IN SESSION! THIS IS ONE OF THE BIG PROBLEMS WITH BRINGING A TAMAGOTCHI AT SCHOOL! GOT THAT? OK? OK. I hope I've made myself clear with y'all..

Last edited by a moderator:
I always bring my Tama to school. I carry it on a coin purse and I leave it in my pencil case. Unpaused and unmuted(my class is not quiet at all). I do check it sometimes during(while I have nothing to do during it) and between classes, really quickly. The teachers know I don't get distracted with it. Nothing much happens on my school so I guess it's pretty fine.
About my classmates, I don't really have contact with them, so they don't care. Nobody really cares about my Tama, and I don't get embarassed. ^_^
~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back