When to discipline,praise, need serious answers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchiversion3

Reaction score
The instructions for the Tamagotchi Connections give little info when to scold/praise your tama.

I know when it refuses to eat/play after it beeps you scold it, but other than that when else do you scold? And when do you praise?

You need to scold your tamagotchi when it calls for you and doesn't need anything (that means it has full happy and hungry hearts). Sometimes I connect my tamas and try to make one of the tamas give the other a present, but the tama giving the wrapped present gives a snake or something and comes back laughing (your tama will be at the bottom of the screen and most of the time, the tama's mouth will open and shut and it will be smiling. This usually happens right after you connect). You need to scold them then too. You need to praise your tama when it cries (you will see tears springing from your tama's face and it will be scrunched to the bottom of the screen) and when it is mad at you (it will have its back turned to you and it will look like a small cloud thing is next to it). Hope this helped!

:huh: greenalmonds :p

you have to scold it when it beeps and dosnt NEED anything that means if it has a least 1 heart in both hungary and happy.

When else do you scold? :

You scold if when you connect another Tamagotchi to another one, and it gives an "Unwanted present" (EG, poo.)

You also scold it when it refuses to at food when it is hungry. (Vice versa for playing games when it is Overweight.)

When do you Praise?:

You praise whenever your tamagotchi cries, also when your Tamagotchi is mad.

Then you praise it.

And...i'm not sure but i think that's it when you praise! :)

Tama-Petal

Does anyone have screenshots when a tama is mad and crying?

Once I get those screenshots that will answer my question fully.

Thank you so much!

When the tama was mad I always thought that meant is was yawning and nothing had to be done, no wonder with my good care I didnt get the healthiest character.

Thank you so much!
When the tama was mad I always thought that meant is was yawning and nothing had to be done, no wonder with my good care I didnt get the healthiest character.
If you want the healthiest character - had towards getting the training bar full. That can be achived by praising and diciplining. :)

No problem.

I disciplined it when it beeped even though it was hungry/happy, and praised it when it used the potty, but now I know I actually praised it 0%

I'll do better next time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back